Chapter VII

All Too Well (Lizrei)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you two done taking photos?" Rei asked the two who are now chit-chatting. 


"I think so." Yujin answered for them.


"Then, let's get out of here. We need to go up the 2nd floor." Rei said and they all went up. Yujin and Wonyoung have already been there but they chose to stick around since they'll be eating together. Some of you may think they're kind of disturbing Rei and Liz's date but the other two didn't mind at all. This is just the first after all. And they needed someone to take photos of them together, too. 


After having fun at the oceanarium, they went to eat at the restaurant nearby and decided to part ways afterwards so Rei and Liz could enjoy their first day by themselves.


"We still have time." Rei looked at her watch. "Are you having fun so far?" 


"Yes. Thank you for this." it made Rei smile. "I'm kind of surprised to see Wonyoung and Yujin, though." she slightly chuckled.


"Believe me, I didn't know they were gonna be there. What a coincidence, right?" they both laughed.


          Before the day ends, Rei took Liz to a park to watch the sunset. Many people are out to take a picnic there so it's kinda crowded but Liz liked the idea of it.


"It must be fun going for a picnic." she said. 


"We could do that next time. But not here, it's too crowded." Rei told her. 


"What about you? Where do you want to go?" being considerate, Liz wants to know where Rei could enjoy. 


"Anywhere. There's no specific place I want to go. I could enjoy being in all of it with you." Liz could feel her cheeks burning again. 


"Don't flatter me." 


Rei chuckled, "It's true. I've been to many places before but I've always felt alone even when I'm not." she stopped for a second and looked her in the eyes. "I'm happy today, Liz. Thank you for going out with me." 


"I'm happy, too. I'm glad you figured out what you want." she told Rei. 


They started walking again as they eat ice cream. "This is not actually new to me. You know, going out on dates but uhh..I never really dated anyone before, if that makes sense." Rei started confessing. Liz just listened. 


"How did it go?" Liz asked out of curiosity. 


"It was never official. It went okay until for some reason, the spark kinda blew off." Rei chuckled awkwardly. "I tried to put more effort for it to work but it just didn't happen. Funny thing is I didn't get hurt when we decided to stop it. It only means I didn't really like them that much." 


Liz wanted to hear everything from Rei herself. She likes that she's ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter