Chapter IV

All Too Well (Lizrei)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rei is not Rei-ng right now. She's surprisingly brave today." Yujin told Wonyoung. 

 

"They'd look good together." 

 

"I know. Did you notice their faces? They were both blushing, it's too cute." 

 

Out of curiosity, Wonyoung asked, "Did Rei ever date anyone before?"

 

"No, just a couple flings. She doesn't like commitment. Unless we're talking about swimming." Yujin answered. 

 

"Oh, I didn't expect that. Well, do you think her first relationship is gonna go well?" 

 

"Well, yeah. Rei is serious about many things, what more when it comes to relationship? Gaeul, on the other hand, is the one girls should beware of." they both laughed. Gaeul is the type to break girls' heart because of emotional detachment. Relationship isn't gonna go well for her, they think. 

 

 

REI's POV

 

          Come to think of it, I sure am pretty bold today. What has gotten into me? I know my friends think I might have something for Liz now but I don't care. The moment I realized how scared she was inside that horror house, I wanted to take care of her. 

 

I have to admit, she makes me smile and I think about her sometimes but I'm not sure if those actually mean anything. I can't say I like her yet because I haven't really done anything for her. But for now and starting today, I'd make sure she's okay. 

 

"Thank you for the ride." she smiled after giving back the helmet. "You've done a lot for me today." I love how quick she blush. 

 

"No worries." I smiled back. "Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow? We can go to school together." I offered and her eyes widen. 

 

"No, it's okay. You don't have to do that." she waved both her hands on me.

 

"You sure?"

 

"Yes. My dad always drop me off to school."

 

"I see. Okay, then." I was about to leave when she calls my name. 

 

"Rei." I turned to face her. 

 

"Why are you doing this?" she calmly asked and honestly, my mind went blank.

 

"I, uh...I don't know." she doesn't look happy to hear what I just said. "I just want to." I added. She didn't say anything about it anymore and I don't know exactly what goes on in her head now that I realized what I just said.

 

"You should go before it gets dark." she said. 

 

"Right." I looked at her one more time. "See you around."

 

"Take care." were her last words before I take off. 

 

What the was that, Rei? She might think you're playing around. I scold myself on the way home. 

 

But I don't really know. Am I doing things for her because I find her interesting or am I just bored? I'll figu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter