Chapter III

All Too Well (Lizrei)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blushing Liz lightly hit Karina, "What are you talking about?"

 

"I've been noticing her looking at you for a while now." talking about Rei who got shy after being mentioned. You can tell what happens next. 

 

"I've noticed that, too." Ryujin said and they start to tease the two. 

 

"What, you fell in love the moment you returned her tumbler?" Winter joked, receiving a light punch from Rei. 

 

"But they'd look good together, honestly. They kinda have the same personality." Yeji had a say too but Rei killed the fun.

 

"Stop it, you guys." she shook her head. They continued to eat afterwards. Liz couldn't help but glance at the japanese girl as they eat. She can't tell if Rei liked the idea of them being together, although it was just a silly joke coming from their friends. She finds it hard to read Rei's mind. 

 

"By the way, there's a new horror house around here. Should we give it a try? I recently read about it on facebook." Gaeul mentioned. 

 

"Not a fan of scary stuff, sorry." Wonyoung refused to go.

 

"Me, too. I'd never survive in there." Liz added. God, it would be such a mess if you try to put them together in a horror house. 

 

"Well, since there are many of us here, why not? It'd be fun." Yujin said. 

 

"Totally. It's fine with us." Karina and Winter agreed. 

 

"We're in, too." Ryujin and Yeji decided to go, too. 

 

"Rei?" they all looked at her. 

 

"Yeah, I'll go." she calmly responded.

 

"Alright, let's go!" 

 

Rei, Liz and Gaeul watched their friends pair up as they line up to buy tickets. 

 

"Being single ." Gaeul said, making Liz laugh. 

 

"Won't you two pair up? I'll be fine by myself." she thinks Liz would get comfortable if she's paired up with somebody. 

 

"I won't go." Liz told them. 

 

"What? That would even more. You're gonna be here by yourself." 

 

"It's fine. I get scared easily so..." 

 

Gaeul shrugged her shoulders while Rei keeps on glancing at the blonde.

 

"Yah, Jiwon! Join us." Karina called out Liz. 

 

"No, I'm okay. I can't go in there." Liz assures her friends she'll be fine waiting outside. She then fished out her phone to pass time until she sees a pair of feet in front of her. 

 

"Come with me." Rei approached her. 

 

Liz was too stunned to speak and so Rei talked again, "I don't want to leave you behind. Plus, this is for experience."

 

Jiwon's mind started to go crazy. How can she say no to Rei now?

 

She looked at their friends who were waiting for her to say yes. They're definitely liking what they're seeing right now, Liz thought. 

 

"Okay." hearing that made Rei smile. 

 

Rei reached for her hand and brought her along to get the tickets. 

 

"Must've been nice to have someone to hold hands with." Gaeul said as she noticed she's the only one without a partner. 

 

"Come here, unnie." Wonyoung clung to the short girl's arm so she'd feel safe having both Gaeul and Yujin side by side. 

 

As soon as they stepped in, Yeji, Liz and Wonyoung's ear-splitting screams were already heard.

 

"We're not even starting yet." Rei laughed at them. 

 

"I'm scared. I'm not kidding." Liz kept on tugging onto Rei's sleeve. 

 

"I hope this won't take long." Wonyoung said.

 

"Uh-uh, we paid $5 each. This better be worth it." Ryujin argued. 

 

Before they knew it, a whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter