Chapter XV

All Too Well (Lizrei)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, she's basically living with you now?" Liz asked as she take a look at the kid who's busy playing video games. She decided to come by the next morning after Rei takes Wonyoung home. 


"Well, for now. I can't risk taking her home, I won't be able to sleep." Rei said. 


Liz lets out a sigh seeing how Rei took a heavy responsibility over the kid. She caressed the older girl's hand and said, "As much as I like you for being so nice, you didn't have to take responsibility for this. We could call the police and have her father arrested." and it silenced Rei for a minute. Liz has a point but it's still a lot to take in. They can't just decide for themselves. Leeseo's father is the provider of their family and therefore if they've had him arrested, how would Leeseo and her mom be able to provide for themselves? Rei knows she can't take full responsibility in all of this. 


"It's hard to make a decision for other people." she told Liz. 


"You're right. I get it now." the younger one agreed. 


Rei then went to approach the little kid, "Do you want to go shopping? You need clothes." 


"Oh, right. Your clothes are too big for me, unnie." Leeseo said innocently making the two chuckle. 


"That's correct. Now, you better take a bath so we can go." Rei told the kid. "Wait, can you take a bath now? By yourself?" 


Leeseo nodded her head, "Yes but unnie from last night helped me shower because I was so sleepy."


"Oh, Wonyoung unnie?" 


"Yes. She even joined me in bed so I could sleep well." Leeseo said. "Too bad, I didn't get to say goodbye." she pouted. 


Rei saw the look on the kid's face, probably wanting to see Wonyoung again. "Don't worry, you'll see her at school." 


Her face lit up, "Really?" 


"Yes. Now, go." 


"Wow, Wonyoung did a great job babysitting." Liz said out of amusement. 


"I know. They were both asleep when I got home." the two of them laughed. 

 

WONYOUNG's POV

          After being called out for help last night, I surely need to get my body worked up today because there are lot of things to do. I actually think I needed that, though. It wasn't the kind of break I expected but it was fun because I really enjoy being around kids. 


As I scroll through my phone, I received another text message from Yujin. 


"Good morning. I'm still hoping we could talk." 


Now my mind is distracted again. It's been a week already but I'm still mad about what I've seen. The way they casually talk to each other like nothing happened, the way Minju's stupid hand touch her shoulder and them giving each other loving looks are more than enough t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter