Better that I know myself~

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

 

 

C H A P T E R  -  E  I G H T

 
 
 

>>>> Lay’s POV <<<<

 

 

Its already 6 o’clock and I haven’t saw even a glimpse of ShinAh.

The previous day is so tragic to recall.

I never knew that It has been so hard on her.

Maybe that’s why she attempted to commit suicide a lot of times.

 

 

>>>> FLASHBACK <<<<

 

I made Kris Hyung drunk.

Everything that happened were so clear..

But It was blurry for me.

“Hyung, how do you feel for Ashley when you first met her?” I asked him, pretending that I am drunk.

Hyung chuckled, “Ashley is so pretty~ We fought over the same magazine that I collect at a book stand. At the end, we decided to pay together and just share. I got to meet her every time she borrows the magazine. Then, I fell for her.”

“Oh, I see~ How about for ShinAH?” I asked.

“As what you’ve heard a while ago, we planned to make her miserable. We planned to make her fall for me and break her heart afterwards. She fell for me as what we’ve planned but me, falling for her, is not scripted. I loved ShinAh truly and I broke up with Ashley. Just then, Ashley told me that she caught ShinAh making out with another guy, which I thought was you. But, I knew that it was all Ashley’s fault. She manipulated us because of her selfishness. I feel bad for ShinAh. I felt like I am so mean. But God knows I loved her.” He said.

“You LOVED her? Does that mean.. You don’t love her anymore? How do you feel for her?” I asked.

“Now? *chuckles* When I saw her. Damn! She is so hot, beautiful and attractive! The ShinAh I knew is shy, simple and typical. But now, It was that total opposite of her.  Im just wondering how she got into SM Ent. I know that Sooman is picky when it comes to these matters.” He said.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket.

I quickly let him watch ShinAh’s audition video clip.

After watching it, I saw his jaws dropped.

“Are you sure that’s her?” He asked in disbelief.

I nodded.

“I heard that auditioning is not really her intention. Sooman sajangnim just insisted her to.” I said.

 

 

>>>> End of Flashback <<<<

 

 

I crossed my arms and tapped my foot on the floor.

Where the hell is she?

Just then, Sehun entered the dorm with a big smile on his face.

“Hyung.. You okay?” He asked.

“ShinAh.. She’s not picking up her phone. I checked her on her pad. She’s not there. O one saw her the whole day. Im so worried.” I said.

 

 

In just few secondswe drove off to SME building.

 I followed Sehun as he headed towards the practice room.

He unlocked the chains and we entered inside.

There, I saw the girl I love.

At the corner..

Hugging her knees and her sobs echoed the whole room.

Without a second thought, I carried her bridal style.

She’s trembling.

I glared at Sehun, “I’ll deal with you later.” I threatened him.

Well, Im not that kind of hyung.

Maybe I’ll scold him or order him not to do it again.

This girl is precious to me.

He should respect her the way he respects me.

 

 

I drove her to her pad.

She’s already awake but her body is still trembling.

I laid her on her bed carefully.

As soon as she felt her back landed on a soft surface, she sighed.

Still trembling.

With her eyes closed.

“ShinAh.. How do you feel? Are you okay? Why are you trembling?” I asked.

“Im…. Starving… Oppa… I haven’t eaten anything.” She said.

“Aish.. And that Sehun locked you up?!” I yelled.

I went to the kitchen and made her porridge.

I went back at her room and fed her.

She finished the whole bowl.

“Do you want some more?” I asked.

She shook her head. “I felt better now. Thanks oppa.”

“I’ll just put these on the sink.” I said.

When I came back, I saw her changed her clothes.

“Let’s go out for a walk, oppa?” She asked.

 

 

We went out as she clings her arm on mine.

We really look like a couple.

 I know that for ShinAh, we cant be more than what we have now.

“ShinAh.. What are you thinking?” I asked the stupid question of all time. ><

“Nothing.. I was just wondering.. When could I overcome all of this? When could I be happy? Because I was thinking, my life was really drastic ever since I was born. Why is destiny so unfortunate to me? I don’t know what to do. And by this time.. Maybe I made my 4th cut on my wrist.” She said while tears flushing on her eyes.

I held her on my arms.

“But I wont do that gaian.. Because I know.. I have you.. Thank you for everything, oppa. Thank you for staying by my side. For bearing all my complains In my life. Thank you for lending me your shoulders whenever I need them. Thank you for being the Yi Xing Oppa I could count onto. Im so thankful tha you know me.. You know me much better that I know myself.” She said and cried more, burying her head on my chest.

I her hair.

“Whenever you need me.. Just call out my name.. And I assure you.. In just one blink.. I’ll be there” I said.

 

 

I went back at the dorm with a happy face.

I saw our maknae on the couch.

Lowering his head down, sniffing while talking to someone on his phone.

I saw a tear dropped from his eye.

Is he crying?

Why?

“No.. Babe.. You cant do this to me.. You know that I love you, right?” I heard him say.

 

 


 

Update! Geez.

I think it was.. 4 days?

I was busy..

I tried to update yesterday but the broadband is not cooperating. :(

Anyways, thank you so MUUUUUUCH!!

For the support.

I love you guys!

Btw, what happened to Sehun?

Can anyone guess?

I'll give a 'chapter reward' to whoever will guess it. ^^

What's chapter reward? A moment with your bias!

Yippee~ And.. watch out for the next chapter.

Sehun moment approaching~

Argh.. So long for my suposed to be short A/N.

More subscribers, guys! ^^

Comments are accepted too~ :***

 


 

 

@TJKCPUL: HAHAHA. :D She's really a b*tch~ I agree. That money- Sooman wont let that happen. Thanks for lightening up my mood. ^^

@WooJae: You love it? Really? Owh~ Thank you~You guys are my inspiration~ Hey, stop it! Im not ShinAh. *shy* Wait for my further updates~

@K3U_minwoo: Hyejing took a rest for a bit. She's sick. :DD Darning! Did you just said the 'bits' curse?! OMFG. Kill me now. :DD

@AnnJoo and @Poppy123: ShinAh is tough and fierce now. Just like what she wrote on the diary~

@KyuHanna: Does this chapter anwered your question? :D

@sushi_roll101: How could you say that? :> Who should you end up with depends on the poll. :)

@KyuHanna: Yeeey~ Chanyeol is my second bias! ^^

@Heartfilia: She deserve it, doest she? :D I updated! Sorry to keep you waiting~

@seohyun10: Ya, dongsaeng. Dont5 think that Im mad at you! Coz I would never be. ^^ And I have NO reason to. :> I felt sorry. I hope AFF would restore back EVERYTHING. :) Saranghaeyo, DONGSAENG