|43| No..

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

 

 

 

C H A P T E R - F O R T Y ' T H R E E 

 
 

 

[A/N: Hey, guys~ So..  Forty third chapter is here. I kinda didn’t update for 4 days, I think? Sorry for that. I was stucked in my room watching Dream High 2. But here’s an update~ Enjoy. ^^]

 

 

 

 

Luhan woke up the next morning with a very sunny smile.

“Hyung, where have you been last night? Are you hiding something from us?” Suho immediately asked the moment Luhan stepped in the living room.

Eleven pairs of eyes quickly turned to him.

“Okay… The truth is.. I already have a girl.. But we’re not official yet. But what we feel.. Is kinda mutual. I rushed to her last night because it’s raining and she’s afraid of thunder. “ Luhan explained.

“Really, hyung? Woah~ Im surprised that someone finally got your interest. Is she pretty? Can we meet her?” Sehun excitedly asked.

He’s happy for his hyung, knowing that Luhan has a picky taste.

Luhan sighed.

*Im sorry, buddy. I didn’t mean to.* He thought.

“Yeah.. She’s pretty.. She’s simple but I really like her. I told her to drop off here at SME later. I’ll introduce y’all to her. Oh, Im heading off, guys. We’ll have breakfast together. See ya!” Luhan said and left.

 

 

 

You smiled as you’re done cooking fried rice, eggs and bacon for breakfast.

“Ya, why did you left the door unlocked?” You heard a someone said and turned back.

“Oppa!” You ran at the door towards Luhan and wrapped your arms around his waist, pulling him for a hug.

Luhan was surprised on your action but hugged back.

“Let’s eat, oppa.” You said, pulling his hand and dragging him to the dining room.

“Wow~ No pancakes today. Im surprised.” Luhan joked.

You playfully hit his arm and kept laughing.

 

 

 

By 11:30, you went out for your lunch break and headed to the building where Luhan told you to go.

When you were at the main door, your jaw dropped.

That building is really huge.

You entered and surprised when the Security Guard bowed at you and smiled.

You just continued on walking at the Lounge Area as you pulled out your phone to call Luhan.

A tall man suddenly bumped at you.

You looked at him in the eyes, “Jeosohamnida.”

You bowed and continued walking.

 

 

 

Kris is rushing to the main door, wanting to buy some yoghurt when he bumped into a woman.

As soon as the lady pleaded apology to him, his heartbeat was abnormally fast.

“Shinah…” He mumbled under his breath, watching the lady walk away.

*I swear that is Shinah. But how come she didn’t recognized me when she looked at me in the eyes?*

He forgot about buying the Yoghurt and headed back at the practice room, to tell everyone that he saw Shinah.

 

 

 

You finally reached the practice room and peeked inside.

You saw an approxiamately 12 or 11 guys inside.

Some were swiping their sweats off while some are drinking water.

You saw Luhan sitting in the corner, exhausted.

“Oppa!” You yelled, waving at him.

You noticed that the others were surprised to see you.

“SHINAHHHHH!” A cute brom haired guy ran into you and hugged you.

You were shocked and softly pushed him away.

The others gathered in around you, smiling like they missed you so much.

Suddenly, a tall fair-skinned guy stood in front of you and hugged you tightly.

“I missed you. I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” He said.

“Oppaaa…” You said.

“Yes.. Oppa missed you.”

“A-Aniyo. I mean, Luhan-Oppa…” You said and pushed him hardly.

The guy stumbled but kept his balance.

Luhan walked to your side.

“Hyung.. What’s happening?” The tall guy who hugged you asked.

“Sehun, let me explain.” Luhan said.

“Don’t tell me that… she’s the girl…”

“Yes, she is. Shinah, they are my friends. This is Sehun, Baekhyun, Tao, Su----“

“Stop it, Hyung!” The guy you bumped into a while ago, Kris, popped out of nowhere. “She already know us. What are you doing?”

“Annyeong Haseyo. Shinah imnida~” You greeted.

Everyone’s eyes narrowed and eyebrows twitched.

“Guys.. She had amnesia. She remember nothing..”

 



 

 

 

[A/N: Im actually BROKEN HEARTED right now. :(( Kai... Why are you doing this to me? :( He just confirmed that he's in a relationship. I cried all day. :( Anyways, Infinite is back! Yipee. *throws confetti* Comment and subscrie? :) ]

 

Please SUBSCRIBE here?