|46| Letting go.

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

 

 

 

 

C H A P T E R - F O R T Y ' S I X

 

[A/N: Hello~ =))))) I emm so happy~ Thanks to, seohyun10, KyuHanna, JanicePokez, thelawbreaker, iluvpop, junnapaje, lolli-kpop, Igotsmiles1. I’m so happy. REALLY. :D Here’s the anticipated update. ^^ ENJOY~]

 

 

 

“Well, you screamed and kno--- Wait... Did you just called me... BOOM?” Kris asked.

“Yes... Is there something wrong?” You asked, still feeling the fading pain.

Few moments later, you felt your world spinning aroung and all you could see was darkness.

 

 

Sehun bought you to the Hospital while Kris went back at the SME to inform everybody of what happened.

“She’s okay now. She successfully regained her memories. She fainted because of her brain cells having a quite shock. All she has to do is to stay over and rest for a night and she can be discharged to tomorrow.  Please excuse me.” The doctor said and left.

 

 

You woke up and found Sehun sleeping with his head resting on your bed and your hands clasped together.

You just stared at his perfect face.

The face that you’ve missed.

The face that you thought you’ll never remember again.

Thanks to him.

Now, your memories are back.

“I miss you, Sehun.” You whispered.

Just then, Sehun woke up and found you staring at him.

“Shinah, how’re you feeling now?” He asked, rubbing his eyes.

You just nodded and smiled.

He pulled out his phone to call the others.

You noticed the cake keychain still hanging on his phone.

You smiled to yourself.

 

 

“Shinah… We all know what happened before you left.” Sehun said and you nodded. “I just want to explain tha---“

“Shh.. I know everything, Sehun. No need for your explanation.” You said and pulled Sehun’s neck for a kiss.

 Little did the both of you know that Luhan was there, standing by the door, watching the both of you.

He lowered his head and stomped away as tears started to fill his eyes.

 

 

The next day the doctor allowed you to be discharged.

“I got a present for you~” Sehun sang, with his eye smile.

“What is it, oppa?”

“When we were still young, you told me that you want to spend a day at the Lotte World with me, right? Jajjan!!” He said, showing the 2 tickets.

‘Waah~ Lotte World admission tickets!” You jumped in happiness.

 

 

When you reached the Lotte World, you jumped around.

Sehun is laughing at your silliness.

You spread your arms and twirled around, “Waah~”

Just then, Sehun’s phone rang.

“Nae, Hyung?” He answered.

“Come here, Sehun. Palli.” Kris said on the other line.

“Wae, hyung?” He asked back, a little annoyed.

“COME HERE AT ONCE OR YOU’LL REGRET IT!” Kris shouted.

“Aish.. Wae?~~~~ Of all days, why now?~~” Sehun whined.

You laughed, “Gwaenchanha, Oppa. We can have it some other time. ^_^”

 

 

 

Sehun went back at the dorm with his flump shoulders.

At the living room, he found Kris, lay, Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun waiting for him.

“Sit.” Lay said and Sehun obliged.

“We came up with a very important decision, Sehun.” Lay started off.

“We decided to give up our feelings for Shinah.” Kai continued.

“We thought that even if we love her and chase her, it was still you. It will always be you, Sehun. Congratulations.” Chanyeol said.

“Be sure to take care of her, Sehun. If you won’t, there will be us, 5 guys including Luhan, ready to accept her anytime.  AND! Be sure that you won’t hurt her and make you cry because if you did, I will never hesitate to punch you again. MARK MY WORD.” Kris threatened.

“Arasso~ Gumawo, Hyungs. I’m really surprised. I appreciate that you guys sacrificed your feelings for her.” Sehun said. “How ‘bout you, Baekhyun Hyung? Don’t you have anything to say?”

“Hmm. Aniya. They said it all. And Shinah never loved me romantically. But I’m worried for Luhan..” Baekhyun replied.

“I bet he’ll sacrifice his feelings too. Sehun is his best friend, isn’t he?” Chanyeol asked.

 



 

 

 

[A/N: Just a short update~ I will be on hiatus, I think? I will be having a vacation on Tuesday and will comeback by June 2. I will miss you, guys! Tommorow will be my last update, I think? I dont know. By June 4, classes will resume. Im a senior now~ Wohoo~ I am able to attend Kpop Conventions~ I am so excited and will sure be shopping for EXO merchandises. Anyways. Comment and subscrbe. I'll update on my other fics. Please subscribe there too. ]

 

--

 

A Fangirl's Diary Season 3 [Piggy's Revenge] = LINK

My Best Actress = LINK

 

 

 

 NEW SET OF PHOTOCARDS.

 

 

SPAM!