What really happened

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

Updaaaate! Few more chappies to go! Let’s go. Please do support. ^^ Upvote pleaaase. :))

 

 

 

 

Shinah’s POV

 

 

 

I gently closed my eyes as I felt his palm caress my left cheek.

I shivered as I felt electricity run down on my spine. I felt the warmth of his hand, I missed this so bad.

His touch never failed to give me shiver and send tremor down on my knees. Just smelling the scent, just feeling the presence, I know who it was.

 

“S-Sehun…” I said as I tap my face gently, feeling where his hand was. My breath suddenly became uneven just by the acknowledgement that he’s here.

 

“It’s good to see you. I have been waiting for so long….” He said, almost a whisper but audible enough for me to hear.

 

I just nodded and smiled. After all these months, just after having him right here in front of me, the pain was gone. All of the hardships I felt and pain I’ve gone through, it all disappeared the moment I knew he was here, in front of me.

 

“Let’s go. Let’s have a walk…” He told me, held my hand and started dragging me softly.

 

I stopped, “I-I can’t…. I can’t see….” I slowly muttered.

 

Even though my eyes are open, I see nothing. I felt my eyes well up tears, realizing the fact that I will never be able to see how beautiful the world is again.

 

“Wha-what?! What happened?!” He exclaimed but not that loud. He was surprised but a glint of worry and kindness is obvious in his tone.

 

I smiled to myself. He’s still the Silly Sehun I knew. How can he not notice?

 

“It’s a long story….”

 

 

“I’ll listen. I have forever to listen to everything. I missed you so much.” He said as I felt him cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. “It feels like I missed a lot of important things of your life. It feels like I missed the half of it. I’m sorry…”

 

 

 

 

 

* FLASHBACK

 

 

 

I hugged myself as I patiently wait at the bus stop, feeling the cool wind breeze enter my system. I have been waiting for an hour and a half. But I honestly don’t care. I’m willing to wait another hour or two because I know; Sehun’s going to run away with me.

 

 

I cuddle myself more with the backpack I brought. It’s getting colder and an hour passed again, I think. I don’t care anyway. I’ll wait. I’ll wait for him and his explanations. I won’t conclude anything based on what I saw at the party. I trust him.

 

A few minutes past and I am still patient as all ever be. A man suddenly stood in front of me with another 2 pairs of legs behind him. I looked up and saw him. The great great dad who abused my Mom. And 2 men strangely wearing shades in the middle of the night, wearing black. As far as I could remember, I hate him. But hating him is not the deal right now.

 

“The private plane is ready.” I heard him say. I just stared at him for a few seconds. Who would have thought that I would be meeting him after all these years? I can’t even remember how he looks.

 

“I am waiting for someone.” I briefly replied under my breath. “If you want me to come with you. Let’s wait for him. I will never leave here without him.”

 

Yet, another hour passed. But no sign of Sehun.

 

“Young lady, the matter we’ll be discussing in Beijing cannot wait anymore.” One of the men in black behind the Great Great Dad said.

 

“Young lady?” I innocently asked.

 

“Yes, Max. After the matter that we’ll be discussing on China, you should get yourself used of that name. That’s what they’ll be calling you now.” The Great Great Dad said.

 

I could care less. All I did was look around, see if there’s a sign of Sehun.

 

“Let’s go now.” I suddenly gave up. I held my phone and texted Sehun.

 

Be at ******** Place tomorrow. A private plane is going to pick you up. I’ll wait for you.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

We arrived at Beijing. It’s night time here and the jet lag is killing me. Throughout the ride, all I could think about is Sehun. What is he doing? Has he received my texts? Does he think about me the way I do about him?

 

We arrived at a luxurious mansion. “Who’s place is this?” I asked one of the men in black.

 

“This is house belongs to Mistress Maxine. All the things you see here are her belongings.” I nodded in amusement. This all belongs to my Mom. My mom’s Korean name is Minsun. And her English name is Maxine.

 

“Can I rest for a while?”

 

“I’m sorry but you can’t, Young Lady. The lawyer has been waiting for 15 hours for your arrival. After we settle the things at the lounge area, you can take your rest.” The older one, wearing a tux and a thick eye glasses said.

 

“What is your name?”

 

“I am Demitri, Young Lady. Mistress Maxine’s secretary.”

 

“Oh. Nice to meet you. Demitri. Call me Shinah. I don’t like how the ‘Young Lady’ sounds. It’s too…….. Royal.” I said and smiled a bit.

 

“Okay, Shinah. You smiled. That’s rear. Well, I appreciate your effort. I know that you’re going through a lot right now. But you still managed to smile.”

 

 

***

 

“So you flew and fetched me all the way from Korea just for this?” I raised my eyebrow together with my tone.

 

“Yes, Darling.” The devil replied.

 

“I thought you did that because you cared about Mom. But it turned out that you only went here just for her last will and testament!”

 

“When I heard that she gained a fortune here in China, I kept track on what she was doing. She’s successful, yes. But the fact that she’s getting weak day by day is very obvious. She died and I was informed that there will be a possibility that I have a part on her last will and testament.”

 

“Unbelievable. You’re a greedy monster!” I exclaimed. I felt sorry for my mom.

 

“Watch your words, Sweety. I am still your father.” He said with a smile. But the smile was very creepy.

 

“I never recognized you as my father. Whoever you are, I don’t care anymore.”

 

 

 

 

 

Part two next time! :) I can't update regularly, pardon me for that. :) Please comment and subscribe. DONT FORGET TO UPVOTE if you liked the storyyyyyy~ Iloveyou guys!