|03| Great~ [fast forwarded]

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

 

 

C H A P T E R  -  T H R E E 

 

 

 

>>>> ShinAh's/ Your POV <<<<

 

 

When I opened the Diary, I saw the name 'Hyejin' printed on every page.

I went back at the first page and started writing.

 

--

 

Dear Diary, 

 

Everything is not going too well. It has been a hell day. Well, since my life was already hell, let's consider it as the WORST HELL DAY. Yesterday, Boom broke up with me. Argh! I really hate hiiiiiiim!! When we fight, I always apologizes even though it was him who was wrong. I have to adjust because I really love him. That's what couples should do, right? Give and take at each other. But what I and Boom have is really OPPOSITE! He takes. Always takes. While me? Giving EVERYTHING I could. God knows that. But my everything wasnt enough for him. When I meet him in the future, I wish I could stand up for myself. It's not being bad, right? I wish I was just brave enough to reason out and fight for myself. Same to EunAh. I will show to her, to Boom and to Lee Hoon that they'll regret dumping me. I will be a better person. Prettier and much much more talented. Lee Hoon will regret eliminating me at GE. He'll regret that he sent me away. Boom will regret that he dumped me too. And EunAh.. I will make her pay for this. Pay for snatching my boyfriend. But.. let's face the reality.. I could never do that. In my mind I can, but in real life, it was like mission impossible. But if that miracle would happen, I will really do my great revenge. PWAHAHAHAHA. Eherm.. Its nine o'clock already! Annyeong Diary!

 

Love and Hugs,

ShinAh~ ^^

 

 

>>>> THE NEXT DAY <<<<

 

 

You woke up with a very strange feeling.

You couldn't figure out what it was but you knew that something was not right.

You just ignored it and grabbed your phone.

You saw 3 unread messages from an unknown number.

 

"Hey, ShinAh. Still awake? Thanks for tonight. I really enjoyed it. ^.~ - Yi Xing"

.

.

"I think you're already asleep. Anyways, sweet dreams! :*"

.

.

"Good morning, ShinAh. Lunch? My treat. ^^"

 

A smile formed on your face.

You got up and took a bath.

You fixed yourself, curled up your hair and applied some make up on.

You searched for maps online and when you found the right one, you printed it out.

You hopped at your car and drove off.

You were planning to go to SM Entertainment to confront and ask EunAh personally.

You dont know why you suddenly had the urge to do that.

Its unusual but you love it.

 

 

 

You reached the agency and strolled the hallways.

You had no idea where EunAh was and where you'll start.

You saw an old man with eye glasses surrounded with many people.

"Excuse me, Ahjussi. Where could I find Kwon Eunah?" As you asked that, the people around the old man were surprised.

The old man just chuckled.

"Agassi, if you're looking for someone, go ask at the lounge. I am the owner of whatever you see here. So, isnt it too awkward to ask something like that to me?" He said.

Your eyes went wider.

"Mianhaeyo. Cheongmal mianhae." You pledged for sorry and turned back, heading at the lounge when..

"Agassi, Jamkkaman." He called out. You looked back. "You seemed to be quite interesting. Do you want to be a trainee?"

You held your thoughts.

Maybe, this the chance that you've been waiting for.

But on the other hand, your still incapable of these things.

You have no talent, you remembered.

"There's no harm in trying, I suppose. Come with me." He said and you agreed.

You went to the SME's practice room.

The old man entered with a lot of staffs with him, ready to watch you.

All of the trainees gathered in to watch you as well.

You started to become nervous.

You were not use to this.

And you were already extremely ashamed of yourself after what had happened the previous day.

You really wanted to run away and escape but there was no turning back.

*I just have to do my best and accept their insults after* You thought.

You then danced and sang.

After your performance, you saw everyone's expression.

They're all shocked and their mouths are forming a letter O.

The old man just stood up and clapped three times.

"You have such a High Class talent! You don't even need to be trained! Well done! Well done! If you like to join us here.. I will include you to the newest group that will be debuting next week." The old man said.

When you heard that, Lee Hoon, EunAh and Boom are the persons who came into your mind.

You nodded happily.

"I'm Lee Soo Man, founder of SM Entertainment, the #1 idol company here in South Korea. Welcome to SM Town." He said offering his hand for a hand shake.

You shook it and everyone clapped their hands.

You still couldn't believe that everything was happening instantly.

 

 

>>>> Fast Forward <<<<

 

The next day, You went to SM to have a meeting with Mr. Lee and your group mates.

After that, you had to practice your debut song.

You only have one week so you are in a rush.

You have to memorize the steps, the adlibs and the lyrics of your debut song.

At Lee Sooman's office, you entered and saw 6 pretty girls.

"Annyeong Haseyo~" You greeted and bowed 2 times.

One to Sooman and one to your soon to be group mates.

 

   

 

 

"ShinAh.. These are your group mates. Let me introduce them to you one by one." Lee Soo Man said. "This is Sasha, Yassie, Jessy, Krystal, Pink and Ashley."

You smiled to all of them but when your eyes turned to the last girl Sooman introduced.

You suddenly froze..

*No way.. This couldnt be..* You thought.

"And right! Ashley's real name is Kwon EunAh.. You were looking for her yesterday, right? What is your relationship?" He asked.

"We're GREAT friends.. She is my best friend. Right, Ashley?" You asked, raising an eyebrow to Ashley, emphasizing the word GREAT.

Ashley just looked away.

"Okay.. Since everything was settled, ShinAh, you'll have your practice with instructor Choi. And.. Have some quality time with your group mates after that. Next Saturday, you'll all have your first variety guesting. You can all go now." Sooman said.

 

 

 

You practiced the dance steps of your debut song.

You went straight to U-Nite's Dorm.

You were allowed to live separately, since you asked Sooman about that.

You wouldn't want to see your BEST FRIEND's face every second of the day.

 

 

After a week of sleepless practicing, you finally mastered everything.

You debuted as well and your group received a lot of comments.

You went back at the dorm, exhausted but happy.

"We have guesting tomorrow." Jessy, being the leader said.

"Who are we gonna be with?" You asked.

"EXO." Pink replied.

"Its gonna be fun. I'll be able to see HIM again." Krystal said.

"What is EXO?" You asked.

You saw at the corner of your eye that Ashley glared at you.

The members, excluding Ashley, introduced them to you one by one through the pictures.

"So.. Who is your crush so far?" They all asked.

"Hmmm... He is handsome.. I think.. HIM." You said, pointed out the handsome tall man at the picture.

They all exchanged glances to each other and glanced lastly at Krystal.

 


 

 

Yey! Update!

Sorry, if i cant reply to the comments yesterday!

I'm kinda busy.

So, what do you think about this chapter?

Interesting? :33

I just want to inform that 'Boom' is just a nickname.

ShinAh's ex-boyfriend is kinda popular too. :>

Who do you think ShinAh's crush is?

Any guess?

Well, COMMENTS are LOVED

MORE SUBSCRIBERS, please?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

@ayeellemusic: Really? Well I hope you find my story GOOD. :)

@K3U_minwoo: Aigoo! Im not that GOOD. :3 Compared to you, you have MUCH experience at this field. ;))

@Romania: Really? Thankyu so much! :**

@lil-euchan: Thanks, chingu! :*

@bornin1996: Really? I hope you're satisfied. I updated. :)

@K3U_minwoo: Nae~~ Here it is! Kinda long. :3

@PandaBerry: Its seen in his face. I always thought he had a good heart. Agree? :)))

 

 

Define handsome? HERE IT IS!!