|65| Bad meets Evil

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
C H A P T E R - S I X T Y ' F I V E
 
 
 
[A/N: The most awaited.. *drum roll* POV of TIA! *applause* I have planned the contents of the upcomming chapters. This fanfic is until Chapter 80. But there might be some changes. ^^ Enjoy this CRAZY update.]
 
 
***
 
 
 
[ Tia's Awesome POV ]
 
 
 
 
Hell yeah!
My Point of View!
Finally. =___=
 
I know a lot of you guys hate me.
But sadly, I DONT CARE.
 
You can skip this chapter if you want to.
 
Because this chapter, my ever so fabulous chapter, doesn't want you as well.
 
 
I walked inside the SM Entertainment Building with my chin up.
 
I just came back from States.
And it has been a while..
I missed this place.
 
 
"Hey, you!" I called the random girl I saw.
 
 
"Me?" She looked back with her brows raised.
 
 
"Are you stupid? Who else do you think Im talking to? The wall behind you?!" I sarcastically asked.
 
 
She went closer to me and touched my hair, "Woah! I like your confidence, Miss. Or should I call you... Btch?"
 
I like this kind of people..
Btches who respond to my attitude.
 
Those kind and soft hearted morons are no fun.
They just bow at you and say sorry.
 
But this girl here is interesting..
 
She's fighting back..
 
A real btch.
 
 
I smirked, "Dont touch me. My hair is professionally permed. And your cheap hands shouldnt be touching it." I slapped her hand away from my hair.
 
 
"Do you happen to know where Oh Sehun is?" I asked.
 
 
"You're Sehun's what?"
 
 
"I believe its none of your business."
 
 
"I believe it is. Who knows.. I may help you beyond what you're asking for..."
 
Hmmm...
 
 
"What are you talking 'bout?"
 
 
" Why dont you answer my question first?"
 
 
"Im his ex-girlfriend. And future girlfriend. I want him back."
 
 
"Hmm.. Seems like.. We'll be good partners.."
 
 
"Get straight to the point, Btch."
 
 
"You see.. Sehun has a girlfriend. And.. His girlfriend.. I hate her. Maybe we could team up.. I'll give you instructions and you'll do the action. You can get your ex lover back and make her girlfriend miserable."
 
 
"I think that's a very good idea.. You'll order me around like a puppy? NO. WAY. In your dreams, Btch."
 
 
"You're really unbelievable. I'll just help you think of a plan. And I'll give you additional informations. So the plan will work sucessfully. Its you who's going to benefit anyway."
 
 
"I like that.. You're not that stupid after all. Just a little. Im Tia. Tia Hwang."
 
 
"Its nice to meet you, Tia. Im Kwon EunAh. But you can call me Ashley."
 
 
----
 
 
"Ya! What's the plan now?! You're so slow!" I yelled as soon as Ashley picked up the phone.
 
 
(Shut up, Tia. Show some respect! Im still older than you!)
 
 
"Oh, is that so? Well, I dont care. THINK OF A PLAN! I CANT WAIT TO SEE SEHUN!"
 
 
(Argh! Fine. Come over here at my place. I'll tell you the plan.)
 
 
"What if I dont want to? Dont you dare command me like that again!"
 
 
(Argh! You're such a pain. Wait for me there.)
 
 
"Good." Then I hung up.
 
 
---
 
 
"Why do you hate his girlfriend, EunAh?" I asked as I sipped on my Bubble MilkTea.
 
 
"What happened? An angel possessed you? You called me by my real name."
 
 
"Because Im dead serious here. So hurry up and answer before I get impatient."
 
 
"We were bestfriends. Me and Kris, we set her up. We planned to make her fall in love with him. And break her heart---"
 
 
"That must be insecurity. GEEZ. You're insecure with your own best friend? That's why I never had a best friend and I never wished for any because they're the one who's gonna betray you in the end. They know a lot about you and all your secrets---"
 
 
"We succeed. But an unexpected thing happened. Kris fell for her. Deep. That's why I hate her."
 
 
"You're sooooo pointless. Why do you hate her? Its Kris who chose her. And it was your goddamn plan after all. You have to accept the consequences."
 
Wow~ Did I really said that?
My god, Im so good. (*¯︶¯*)
 
 
"I dont care. She took away Kris from me so I hate her. How bout you? Why did your relationship with Sehun didnt worked?"
 
 
"Nah. I pretended to be the girl he loves."
 
 
"You're pathetic."
 
 
"Shut up. Im not asking for your opinion. I was desperate coz I like him so much. Who was it again? Max? Max.... Seo?"
 
 
"OMGee. You mean Max Seong? That's her! His girlfriend."
 
 
"Really? I guess I already have a reason to hate her."
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
[A/N: Ohmygawsh. I feel like a real bad person after I wrote this. Well, in this story, Tia is the bad part of me. Tia tells all the things in my mind that I cant say. LOL. XD]
 
 
 
 
 
COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | UPVOTE