|67| From the girl you pretended to be...

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

[TZ's Note: Double Update~ Sorry if late. THIS IS WAR. XD ]
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
[ Shinah's POV ]
 
 
 
 
"Welcome to Heaven Restaurant." I greeted the customer as soon as I heard the door's chime rang.
 
 
Our restaurant is quite busy today.
 
 
"Aren't you.. Seong Shinah? The old member of U-Nite?" The customer I am serving asked.
 
 
"N-no. Its not me, Ma'am." I politely denied.
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
Im busy wiping the tables when Minah Unnie nudged me.
 
 
"Tia's here." She said and pointed Tia using her lips.
 
 
"Ugh!" I groaned and stomped towards her.
 
 
 ---
 
 
"What do you want?" I asked her, in a low voice.
 
 
"Hey, Shinah. What kind of question is that? I'm here to eat, Sweety." She even smiled at me.
 
 
Oh god.
She's really testing my patience.
 
 
"If you want to eat, you can have it at other restaurants, Tia."
 
 
"Shut up, Shinah. I'm here to eat. Give me the menu, please."
 
 
"Please wait for a minute, Ma'am. I'll ask someone to assist you with your orders."
 
 
"Why? You're already here. Why don't you do it, instead?"
 
 
"*groaned* What is your order, Ma'am?"
 
 
"I want an iced tea. And a salmon temaki, Please."
 
 
"Is there anything you want to add, Ma'am?"
 
 
"Nothing else. I want to talk to you, Shinah. After I ate my lunch."
 
 
"Sorry, Ma'am. But I still have a lot of things to do here."
 
 
"I don't care. Meet me up at ******* after this."
 
 
I just walked away and dint mind her.
 
 
~
 
 
"You came."
 
 
"Make it fast, Tia. I don't have much time for you." I said as I took a seat opposite to hers at the restaurant we agreed to meet.
 
 
"I just want to ask.. If you already met Sehun's mom."
 
 
I stopped for a while.
I haven't met his mom yet.
 
 
"I haven't, why?"
 
 
"Well.. I was just wondering. Sehun havent introduced you to his Mom yet? That was.. surprising."
 
 
"Then I'll meet her then."
 
 
"Are you sure about that, Shinah?"
 
 
"Of course."
 
 
"Don't blame me after this, Shinah. With your status now? I dont think she'll like you."
 
 
"What are you trying to say?"
 
 
"Well, I guess her mom wouldn't like to know that his son is having a relationship with just a mere waitress."
 
 
"....." I just lowered my head.
 
 
"I'm glad to inform you, Shinah, that Im going to take over the pace you left in U-Nite. Its too pity of you, Shinah. You were a celebrity before. But you just left SM like that. All of the fame.. Is all mine now."
 
 
I smiled bitterly, "I know that what I did.. About leaving SMTown like that wasn't fair and just. And you.. over taking my position in U-Nite.. It doesnt matter to me. Because I know, I'm not deserving ti be a member of that group. But don't you ever dare to pity me, Tia Hwang. Because first and foremost, you dont know that whole story. You dont know the struggles I've been through. You dont know how much tears I shed just to be in this peaceful state of my life. And lastly, because the one you should be pitying is yourself. Not me, Tia. Because I am not the obsessed girl who pretended to be someone just to have a boyfriend. Remember these words from the girl you pretended to be; its always better to be hated for what you are. Than to be loved for what you are not."
 
 
I don't know where I got the courage to say those words but next thing I knew, Tia spilled the water on my face.
 
 
"You btch. You don't know me! You dont know how much I love Sehun! And I promise, I'll get back what's mine."
 
 
I got up from my chair and walked towards here.
 
She stood up, matching my eye level.
 
I slapped her on her left cheek, "This is for spilling that water on me."
 
Another slap, "And this slap is for you. To wake you up that Sehun was never yours.. And will never be.. Again.. Identity stealer."
 
I smiled at her and walked out.
 
 
 
 
~ Double update. ^^