Se7EN ~

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

" AISH ! Why did you flare up ? AISH you are so stupid ! PABO PABO PABO ! " Kwangmin said to himself as he hit his own head while walking through a hallway. Gaining a lot of stares from people. Kwangmin notice the stares and he quickly compose face, stop hitting himself and cleared his throat.

" Oppa ! You're so cute ! Keyopta ! " a fangirl said as she act cute and pull Kwangmin's sleeve. Kwangmin look at her, nodded and look up to see Min woo running towards his direction like a maniac with a whole bunch of girls behind him. " Ahhh !! Hyung ! Save Meee !! Ahhhhhh " Kwangmin's eyes widen as he saw the amount of people running after Minwoo.

" Uhh Minwoo.. I'm sorry ! Can't help ! Must run too. " Kwangmin shouted as he quickly run towards his classroom. " .. which one is my classroom ?! " Kwangmin thought as he ran past the classroom he was suppose to be in. Meanwhile, Min Hee who was inside the classroom, heard a commotion outside. Being curious, she turn and look out of the classroom.

She saw Kwangmin running with a fearful face, the it was Minwoo he ran and open the classroom door and closing it immodestly after he is inside and holding the door to not allow the fan girls come inside.

" Min Hee !! Help me please ! You did not help me earlier ! See what happened ?! Ahh Jabal ! Help me ! " Minwoo shouted as Min Hee stared at amusement at what just happen and the amount of people standing outside. " D-De " Min Hee said as she quickly ran and hold the door.

Min Hee look around trying to find someone else to help to. But unfortunately, Min Woo and Min Hee were the only ones in class. Min Hee then finally spotted a metal rid from a broken chair, grab it and stuff it between the door handle to shut it lock. Min Hee then relexed and started to walk not knowing there was another broken rid infront of her.

Min Hee tripped on the rod and started to fall backwards. But Minwoo saw what was happening and he quickly grab Min Hee. Unfortunately, he loose his.

Balance and fell in top of Min Hee. Both if them gazed into each others eyes and minwoo stated speaking " you know.. I really think that you are my child good friend Min Hee.. Are you Min Hee ? " Minwoo gazed into her eyes as Min Hee look back and was wanting to say yes but was interrupted by Minwoo " haha.. It will be too much of a coincidence if it's like that. You know what Min Hee ? I think that you're really pretty. " Minwoo said as he look deeper into Min Hee's eyes and stated to lean in.

Just as their lips were about to touch, the iron rod fell and the fangirls started to burst into the room. Min Hee snapped out of it and quickly stand up pushing Minwoo off her with all her strength. And blushed deeply.

Minwoo too quickly stood up and stretch the back of his neck while his ears atarted turning red. " Uhh let's get out of here. Minwoo said as he held Min Hee's wrist and ran out of the classroom. Kwangmin who walked back just now saw the whole scene unfold from the classroom widow.

He felt angry as well as pain at the same time without knowing what the reason was. * why  am I like this ? What is happening to me ? * he though as he walk into the now deserted classroom, sat down and thinking about why he feels this way. * is it because I'm tired ? * he thought as he look at the ceiling.

" nahh.. " he replied himself as he remember he sleeps the most everyday. * is it because I have... Fallen for Min Hee ? * he look outside the window and spotted Min Hee and Minwoo trying to outrun the fangirls.

" nahh.. it's proberly because of too much pikachu. " Kwangmin answered his own question again and he nodded in agreement at his own answer and went out of the classroom to find his Hyungs. 

----------

HELLO IM BACKKK :DD

sorry for not updating for so  long :( i was busy with school work and tests ><

being 15 has a hard hard life T.T hahah ohh and was trying to create covers too :p so yeahh

hmm i will be posting some picture.. ( TRY) hehe hope u like this chappie ! the next one will be up sooonnnn ~~

SUSCRIBE and COMMENT   :DD