Bullied again.. And SHE'S BACK

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

 

( Minwoo's POV )
 
" WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME OPPA ? I THOUGHT IN A RELATIONSHIP THERE MUST ALWAYS BE TRUST ?! " Minhee's voice echoed in my mind. I shouted and throw the Micky mouse The childhood Minhee have me when I was young. 
 
" AHHHHHHH ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ? WHAT CAN I BELIEVE AHHHHHH ! " I shouted again and buried my face into the pillow with tears streaming out of my eyes non stop.
 
 I pulled out the picture me and The childhood Minhee took and her face. " Minhee ah... Just which one is you.. " I sigh and lay back down in the pillow. " Minwoo ah.. " I heard someone said and turn around to see Kwangmin comming into the room.
 
 " Kwangmin ? I thought you had schedules ? " I ask and clumsily wipe my tears away. " I canceled it. " Kwangmin said and sat down on the side of my bed. " I need to talk to you about something. " 
 
I sat up and hug the pillow. " yeah ? " I ask and sniffled. " it's about.. Your childhood the Minhee.. The .. Uhh your ex girlfriend. " I purse my lip and lay back down. " I have nothing to talk about that. " I said and close my eyes. 
 
" okay then you just listen. " he said and before he could start what he wanted to say, I put my index finger into my ear hole and started blabbering " LALALALALLA " I heard Kwangmin sigh and I smiled in victory.
 
 " fine. Then just let me say one thing. " Kwangmin said and pull my index finger out of my ear hole. I sigh and open my eyes to look at him.
 
 " okay just one. What is it ! " " well.. I just want to say.. Minwoo ah.. Sometimes things aren't how it seems. what you see and what you hear might not always be the truth. You should look into it before assuming things. " Kwangmin said and stood up. 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows and look at him. " are you saying that My childhood Minhee is not HeeHee ? It's impossible ! She is the one. " I said and frown.
 
 " well.. I dint say anything about her not being your Minhee. It was you that assume matters. " Kwangmin said, smirk at me alittle and went out of the door. 
 
" assume matters ? Did I believe heehee too easily ? Did I really not trust.. Minhee ? Could.. Minhee be my childhood Minhee ? " I muttered to myself " ARGH ! WHY IS IT SO COMPLICATED ?! " I shouted out loud and burried my face in the pillow again. 
 
******
 
( Minhee 's POV ) the original one.
 
I look up and saw the school gates where all the horror will be waiting for me inside. I gulp and walk into the gates. Almost immidietly, fingers started pointing at me and people started gossiping. 
 
I sigh and covered my face with my hair while walking to class. " let's see .. Hmm who do we have here ? Ohh it's the girl that broke poor Minwoo oppa's heart. " I heard someone said and look up to see the good old bully Hyun Ni smirking at me ( remember her ? The one that wanted to slap Minhee but was stop by Kwangmin ? )
 
 " it's such a pity.. Minwoo oppa's heart is hard to get.. " Hyun Ni continued and My face. " and the worst thing is.. NON OF THE OPPA ARE HERE TO SAVE YOU ! " she shouts and the hand that was my face slap me hard in the cheek. 
 
I just stood there helplessly. What can I do.. It will only make matters worst if I fight back. " huh ?! No defence huh. I see you finally know your place ! " Hyun Ni smirk and push me on THe lockers hard.
 
 " let's give you some natural blusher ! " Hyun Ni said and raise her hand to slap me again and again and again. She finally stop and I felt my cheeks throbbing from the pain. 
 
" FIGHT BACK ! " Hyun Ni shouted and scratch my face. " I SAID FIGHT BACK ! " Hyun Ni shouted again and pulled my hair. I just stood there and look at her " what's wrong with you ?! " Hyun Ni shouted and frown.
 
 " EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH HER. SHE IS ALREADY BROKEN AND YOU'RE STILL DOING THIS ? " I heard someone shout and turn to look. It was key Oppa.. " OPPA ! Broken ? Are you serious ? She did all sorts of stuff to Minwoo Oppa ! It's unforgivable ! " Hyun Ni shouted and flip her hair.
 
 " AND YOU BELIEVE THAT OTHER MINHEE ? Have you ever thought that she might telling lies ? I FORGOT. YOU DOnt THINK. " key shouted and spat beside Hyun Ni before pulling me up and into the class room. 
 
People were crowding around my table and pointing at something. " WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU DOING ?! " key boomed and everyone moved out of the way. I walk towards it and saw a rose with a piece of paper beside it. I pick up the note and started reading. 
 
Hey y Minhee,
Yesterday was awesome. You were awesome. On bed that is. I can't believe You were a after playing with Minwoo and Jonghyun. You're such an badass.. Want to meet again tonight ? This time it's my turn to make you feel good. - your awesome bed mate.
 
I started at shock at the letter and fell to the ground. " I.. I don't do.. These stuff.. " I said and look up at my classmates. " don't believe it ! It's not true ! I don't do these stuff ! " I pleaded and felt my cheeks turning wet.
 
 " pshh. If you lied to oppas you could lie again this time no ? So obviously you did IT with whoever wrote you that letter. Such a shame. " the girl in my class snorted and slap me on my face hard. 
 
" ENOUGH ! How dare all of you bully My dongseang when I was not around ?! I've witness the whole thing and OH MY GOSH. You all are so going to regret it. " I heard the familiar voice and turn around. To see the school's past queenka and my best best friend " JIYEON UNNIE !! " 
 
----------
Hey ~ 
Okay so I get that u all are abit confuse in this chapter ? 
Let me enlighten youuuu
So... Hyun Ni.. Remember her ? 
She was the One that bullies Minhee. 
The one that tried to slap her but Kwangmin stop her..
At the starting of the story. 
Oh and Jiyeon ? She was Minhee's only friend. Jiyeon from t- ara. She left because of the scandle reason.. Yeah
And she's back ! 
 
I hope you all understand better now ^^
My exams will end in 4 days ~
WHOOOOOO
HAHHA ~ 
Sorry if I took long to update..
Was alittle lazy..
Okay.. Very lazy. 
Haha ~ 
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter ! 
I'll update soon..
I hope..
BYEEE ~