VACATTION ( Part 4 ) : Trust

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

 

( Minhee's POV )
 
" Aish. It's a freaking 3 hours ride to the beach resort ! " I said out loud in frustration as I board the bus.
 
 " sleep in the bus then. " Jiyeon unni said as she yawn. " but I slept more then enough already. " I said and sigh.
 
 " blame yourself for sleeping throughout the whole afternoon while we were having fun. " Jiyeon unni said and poke my head. 
 
I puff my cheek and look around for seats. " unni where do you- " " since you're not sleeping I'll seat myself at the back corner maybe with Mihye. We both want to sleep. And you might disturb out oh - so - sweet dreams. " Jiyeon said and smirk at me.
 
 " TCH. Fine. What an unni. " I said and rolled my eyes. " see ya when we reach the resort ! " Jiyeon said and ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes but smiled.
 
 " have fun in your oh - so - sweet dreams ! " I said and laugh heading towards an empty seat. I took out my iPod and put the ear piece in my ear. Before I could press play, someone tap me on my shoulder. 
 
I pulled out one side of the earpiece and turn to see.. Minwoo. " uhm.. Is this seat taken ? " He ask and scratch the back if his neck.
 
 " nope. " I said and continue looking at him. " can... I sit ? " he ask and played with his fingers. " uh.. Sure. " I said and smiled slightly.
 
 He smiled and sat down looking at his hands. " so... How's life ? " he ask and I took out my other earpiece " well... It's quite okay these days. " I said and played with my iPod. 
 
" well.. Good for you then. " He said and sigh. " life's not good for you huh ? " I ask and look at him. " yeah kind of. " he said an made eye contact with me. 
 
" especially without you in it. " he said and look at me with full of hurt and longing in his eyes. I quickly look away and bit my lips.
 
 " look.. Minhee. In sorry. I'm really sorry for everything. I don't know.. Why I was like that. I know where I'm wrong. I'm sorry. " he said with a soft voice and touch my shoulder.
 
 " You know where you're wrong ? Where ? What were you wrong in ? " I ask and turn to look at him again. Holding in my tears. " for not able to see things correctly. For wronging you. And for not getting things clear before I blame you. I'm sorry. " Minwoo said and held onto my hands.
 
 I push his hands away and look down. " you're wrong. All those I can forgive you. But the one thing that you don't realise you're wrong.. Is the thing we lack strongly in our past relationship. " I said and felt tears falling from my eyes. 
 
" something we lack strongly ? I don't get it.. " Minwoo said and turn my face to see him. " I push his hands away from me and look at him.
 
 " then until you can, I will then forgive you. " I said and plug the earpiece in my ear and started listening to songs. 
 
Somehow.. Ballad songs keep coming on. The tears just kept on coming and coming. It's hard to even stop it. 
 
" Minhee. Don't cry. Please. " Minwoo said as he pulled out one side of my earpiece. " I can't. It won't stop. Go to sleep Minwoo. Don't bother about me. I will only stop when you sleep. " I said and ignored him completely.
 
 The tears started to stop gradually and I turn to peep at Minwoo. He was sleeping soundly with his mouth alittle open looking all cute. I smiled and took out my earpiece and trace his nose. I soften and smiled wider. 
 
" you know.. I want us to be back to how we were a few months ago. I really want to. But.. I don't want what happen to be repeat again. I can't take the pain anymore. " I said and sigh.
 
 I dug inside my Jacket pocket and pulled out a notebook and a pen. I should find something to do in these 3 hours. I twirl the pen on my hands and an idea suddenly came to me. I flip open the note book and started writing. 
 
Why do I like Minwoo ? 
 
- He's cute..
 
- He's sweet 
 
-He understands me
 
- he always tries his best
 
- he will protect me. Always
 
- I... Just like him. 
 
I wrote and sigh. If you like someone.. It doesn't need to have reasons does it ? I sigh again and decided to write another list. 
 
Why is our relationship like this ? 
 
- he doesn't trust me enough
 
- he doesn't have faith in me
 
- he ... 
 
I stop and sigh. So the whole wrong thing just revolve around him not trusting me.. I ruffled my hair and lay back on the seat. " Mmmm.. Minhee ? What are you doing ? " Minwoo ask and open his eyes alittle.
 
 " N-nothing ! " I said and look out the window. " what's this ? " He ask and reach for the notebook and paper. I quickly reach out and put it at the back of my seat.
 
 " uhm.. Nothing ! " I said and smiled awkwardly before looking out again. " you're acting weird Minhee. " he said and frown at me. " I am ? " I said and gave out a fake laugh. He nodded and look at me curiously.
 
 " I'm not ! " I said and raise up both my hands. " okay then... Whatever you say. " Minwoo said and went back to his sleep. I sigh in relieve and laid back down on the comfortable seat. I guess.. I'll catch some sleep too. I thought and drifted off to dreamland.
 
 
--------
 
HEY ! ^^
Sorry guys for not updating :(
School just started 3 days ago
And this year is seriously hectic.
Day 3 of school and I'm already dying. 
LUCKY IT'S FRIDAY ! TGIF !
HAHA !
Anyone started school too ? How's it's ? 
I've Gone crazy with too much math.
Haha ~ 
Oh and I will update once a week..
The max.
I'm sorry >< 
My schedule is killing me.
I still have SYF. This year.
But anyways. 
This story is finishing >< 
I never thought that I could write so far ! 
Haha ! 
Hope thy you all enjoyed this cm chapter ! 
See ya on the next chappie ^^ 
BYEEE ~