Plan... BEGAN !

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

 

< Minhee's POV > ( Minwoo's Minhee ! )
 
I sigh as I walk home alone. I'm seriously getting more and more depressed by the day and confused too.. Is Minwoo the Minwoo of my childhood ? I honestly don't know anymore. I sigh as i kicked a small stone in the sidewalk  " stupid No Minwoo who exactly are you " I mumbled and frown " wow ! I didn't know you have violence in you  ! " I look up and saw Key. Yes SHINee's key. " Well then you don't know me well. " I said and strug. " whoa ! Calm down ! What's wrong with you ? Boy trouble ? " he ask as he took a sip of his coffee. " yeah. Lots of trouble.. " I said and sigh. " wow. Really ? I thought judging from your looks you won't have any guy problems. " I shot him a look and growled " what was that suppose to mean ?! " " Nothing ! " Key said and gave me the innocent eyes. " oh well.. It's okay anyways.. And you know what ? I could tell the whole world that.. " I stop and smirk at him. He look at me and raised a eyebrow. " tell the world what ? Tell the world why no boys will go after you ? " he said and snickered. I shook my head and made my smirk bigger " no.. I could tell the whole world that.. KIM KI BUM KEY FROM SHINee IS HERE !!! " I shouted and started laughing while all heads started turning to our direction. Almost immidietly, everyone started shouting and screaming when they recognise key. I turn back around and smiled at key's reaction. " THAT'S FOR CRITISIZING MY LOOKS ! " I shouted and walk backwards. Away from him. " YAH ! PARK MINHEE ! " I smile at him innocently and wave before walking home. 
 
~ next day in school ~ (after school 
 
( Minwoo's PoV )
 
" Minwoo ah.. " I turn around and saw HeeHee looking at me with sad eyes." I have something to tell you. " she said and but her lips. " hmm ? Wae ? What is it ? " I ask as I continue putting my books into the locker. " ehh.. Let's go somewhere more private. It's my personal issue and I need someone to talk about with.. Unni is always busy so I can't talk to her about it. " I close My locker and turn to her " sure thing. I have nothing on now anyway. Kaja let's go to Starbucks ! " I said and smiled. HeeHee nodded and walk to the cafe silently. Once we reach there, we choose the corner do that there will be more privacy. After ordering my chocolate frappe, and Heehee ordered caramel latte we both sat down and HeeHee started telling me about her childhood story. " when I was young, I moved from seoul to Daegu. My parents never told me why though. I still remember meeting this boy. The name which I forgot but we had our own personal tree. " i flinch when I realised that the story was similar to mine. And continued listening.. Perhaps it was just coincidence. " me and him had so much fun together as childhood friends. He promise to take care of me forever he promise to stay with me forever. He promised but... He left me. He left me for good. I never did see him again. But the feeling of him betraying me and leaving me hurts so badly.. Even now.. The problem is that.. I had an accident when I was young and forgot almost everything in my childhood I guess because it was such a huge impression of mine about this guy that I started to have flashes in my mind about him. I came to find you to talk about this is because.. OPPA.. He the guy I have flashes about.. He look like you OPPA. " when HeeHee finished, I was stunned.  Really stunned.. She... The park Minhee sitting Infront of me was my childhood love ? My childhood Minhee ? " park Minhee .. " I said softly and reach out to hold her hands. " Oppa.. Wae ? " I felt tears falling from my cheek as I held her hand tighter. " Minhee ah.. I'm your oppa.. Your keyo OPPA.. Your childhood oppa.. " I said and look into her eyes. " you.. My.. OMO ! OPPA !!! " she shouted and held my hand back tighter. " OPPA.. I finally found you ! " I reach across the table and hug her into an embrace. " I'm glad I found you too. " I whispered into her ear. 
 
( readers POV ) 
 
Without the two of them knowing, someone else who was inside the cafe witness their reunion and the whole scene. * that's strange. How could she be the one that is Minwoo's childhood Minhee. She is not even crying.. And she.. It just feels wrong. I'm going to find out the truth. There is no more justice in the world now. * the person sigh as he walk out of the cafe with his chocolate mocha. 
 
 
 
-------
 
Hey ! Hello ~
Yeah I updated !
Couldn't resist the temptation to write ! HAHAH ~
Oh and I got a new fic in mind..
I know.. My updates are slow and everything..
But well I just had to write it down.
And I don't know if the storyline was used before.. Hmm
Should I write it ? 
It's gonna be an emotional fic..
I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD WRITE.
Argh !!!
I shall decide after exams. 
And for now. I need to STUDY !
This might be the last update for a few weeks..
Although I can't promise it will be..
YOU KNOW I GET TEMTED TO WRITE ! 
Yeah okay I know this chapter is y ! 
Oh and thanks for commenting and suscribing to my story ! 
감사합니다 !
Bye bye ~~