Epilogue

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

 

~ 2 years later ~
 
( Minhee's pov ) 
 
2 years had already passed.. And we finally graduated from high school. Although there were some parts of High school which were just.. 
 
Terrible, my life In high school will always stay in my memories. Minwoo and are are still going steady although there are fights here and there, our bond got stronger through every fight.
 
 " MINHEE ! DON'T FORGET THE CHICKEN ! ONEW WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DID ! " Jiyeon Unnie shouted from my room " OH YEAH ! OKAY ! " I shouted back and quickly dump the chicken into the hot oil and the oil started splattering around.
 
 " KYAAAA ! " I shouted as the oil burn my arm. " AISH. You this girl. Can't even fried chicken. "  Jiyeon appeared in the kitchen and shook her head. 
 
" go get dressed, I'll settle everything here. There's not much left to cook anyways. " she said and push me out of the kitchen. 
 
" you sure ? " I ask and look at her. " yes ! Just go " she said and went to fry the chicken. " I'll be back in a Jifty ! " I said and headed to the stairs.
 
 " NO ! DON'T COME BACK ! YOU'LL ONLY RUIN THE FOOD ! " Jiyeon unnie shouted and I heard another chicken being put inside the hot oil. 
 
" WHAT A GREAT UNNIE YOU ARE ! " I shouted sacarstically and went into my room. * hmm.. What should I wear ? * I thought to myself and rummaged through my clothes. " this ! This is perfect for today ! " I took out the only dress ( http://www.fashionchoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pretty-in-pink-japanese-cool-pink-teenage-img-9-322x483.jpg ) and smiled. 
 
Although I'm not a fan of dresses, I keep at least one for occasions like this. 
 
I went to the bathroom, change into it and look at myself in the mirror. " hey.. I don't look too bad.
 
 I smiled at myself in the mirror and walk back to my room to do some touch ups. 
 
" MINHEE ! SOMEONE's HERE ALREADY ! " I heard Jiyeon shoute from downstairs and I quickly off the power to the curler and ran down the stairs.
 
 " ANNYEONGGG ! " I heard someone shouted and Taemin came running to me. " hey Taeminnie ! " I laughed and hug him.
 
 " look whose here too ! " he said and a girl wearing a sky blue dress walk in the house. 
 
" Annyeong ! " she said and smiled widely at me. " OH MY GOODNESS ! MINHYE ! " I shouted and hug her. " WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU CAME BACK ?! " I shouted and pulled away from the hug.
 
 " well. Because I wanted to give you a surprise. " she said and smiled. " how's America ? " I ask and look at her keenly.
 
 " it's not bad. " she said and strugged. " how dare you abandon us and fly to America before we could graduate ! " I said and frown.
 
 " AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US AND LEFT ! WITH A LETTER ON OUR MAILBOX ! HOW COULD YOU ?! " I shouted and frown. " whoa ! Cool it ! I don't really like goodbyes so... It's better if I did that. " she said and smiled.
 
 " always the meanie. " I said and twisted my lips. " anyways, are you going to go back to America again ? " I ask and look at get with hopeful eyes. 
 
" well... I did get a great scholarship at Harvard. And damn. It's hard to come by. " she said and tap her index finger on her chin. " so... You're going back there ? " I ask and look at her. " wellll.... Depends. Should I ? " she ask and look at me smiling again.
 
 " I don't want to be mean or anything.. I mean yeah Harvard is a great school. I mean
Really great. The English there is awesome and getting It is a good opportunity. Yeah a great one. I don't even think any of us got to Harvard. I would want to try though. Like really wow. You're good then ! Har- " 
 
" OKAY ! STOP STOP ! I THINK I WILL GO BACK ! YOU TALK TO MUCH ! " Minhye shouted and sigh. " YAH ! " I shouted and twisted my lips.
 
 " you know what ? " Minhye said and started laughing. " what ? " I ask and frown. " you're still the same ! " she said and laugh harder. " what's so funny about me ? " I ask and look at her weirdly.
 
 " everything. " she said hold her stomach while laughing. " you will pay for what you said ! " I said and smiled brightly at her. She stop laughing instantly and stood up stright. " wait ! I take that back. " she said and wave her hands around.
 
 " no way. " I said and started walking towards her. " KYA ! " she shouted and ran for her ... Life. And me ? Well. I just stop there and watch her run. 
 
************
 
" OKAY COME ON PEOPLE ! IT'S CHOW TIME ! " Jiyeon said and burst into the living room. Everyone. It's a graduation party anyway. " COME ON ONEW ! DON'T YOU WANT YOUR CHICKEN ? " Jonghyun shouted and took a plate and filled it with a mountain of food.
 
 " uhm.. Later ! " he said back and fiddles with his fingers. I frowned and walk to him. Onew is... So not Onew. " what's wrong Onew ? " I ask and look at him with concern. 
 
" well... You know about the girl I told you before right ? " he said and look at me. " girl ? What girl ? " I ask confused. " remember he time in the bus ? " he ask again and bit his bottom lips. 
 
" ohh.... You mean the one that said you will be the last man on earth she will marry ? " I ask and tilted my head. " hey. That's a sensative topic you know. " he said and narrowed his eyes at me.
 
 " okay okay... What about her ? " I ask and sigh " well... You see... It turns out we got together. " he said and his lips. 
 
" YOU TWO DID ? " I ask shocked and felt a smile spread across my face. " yeah.. Turn out.. She liked me all along. " he said and scratch his head. " that's great !! " I shouted and smiled wider.
 
 " well you see... There's this problem... " he said and fiddled with his fingers again. " what problem ? " I ask and look at him raising my eyebrows.
 
 " she... Is outside.. Your house now .. " he said and scratch his head. " WHAT ?! " I shouted shocked. " cool down I know it's not right and - " 
 
" OH MY GOSH ! IM GOING TO BRING HER IN ! IM SO EXCITED ! " I shouted cutting Onew off and ran to the front door and swang it open. A girl wearing two shades of yellow dress with bangs and wavey hair stood there.
 
 " you must be Onew's girlfriend ! " I said and smiled. She look at me and a smiled appear on her face. " and you must be ... Minhee ! " she guessed and scratch her head. " you guessed it ! " I laughed and wave for her to come in.
 
 " what's your name ? " I ask and smiled at her. " oh. I'm Park Saemi. " she said and smiled. " nice knowing you Saemi ! Go to Onew ! " I laughed and push her towards Onew. 
 
Her face redden and I walk away to get my plate of food. " hey Minhee. " I heard someone said and turn I see key. " oh.. Hey key. " I smiled awkwardly and scratch my head. If you're wondering why it's awkward... Well. You see.. Key sort of.. Confesses to me. And it's alittle awkward between us now. 
 
" don't be awkward with me anymore Minhee. Just treat me like last time. Forget about my confession. " he said and sigh. " I hope you understand. " I said and sigh. 
 
" Yah. PABO ! It's a party ! We should all be happy ! " he said and smiled. " oh and ! Minwoo is looking for you ! " he said and pointed at the balcony's direction. 
 
" okay ! Thanks ! " I smiled at him and ran to the balcony. " Minwoo ? " I ask when I saw a figure standing there looking at the stars. " oh you're finally here Minhee. " he said and put his arms around my shoulder. 
 
" look at the stars in the sky. " he said and pointed at the sky. " wow.. That's alot of stars. " I said in wonder looking at how bright the sky is which is being lighted up by the stars. 
 
" it's nothing compared to the love I have for you. " He said and squeezed my shoulder. I blushed and smiled. " you're always so cheesy. " I said and look at him.
 
 " just for you. " he said and smiled at me before leaning down and peck me on the lips. " happy graduation " he said and lean down planting his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and hug him tighter. 
 
We still have a long way to go in our life.. We don't even know what the future have in store for us. But currently, I'm contented with my life. And who would have guessed everything turn out great. And I'm pretty sure. This is the guy I want to spent my whole life with. 
 
 
~ THE END ~
 
-------
HEY GUYSSS ~
Yeah.. This is the end.
For this story. 
I don't know if I should write a sequel.
Although I have plans for it
But then again... I still have loads if storylines that has yet to be complete. 
But if most of you request for a sequel, I'll write :D 
And yeah.. I kinda think this last chapter was.. Kind I y :/
 
AND ! THANKS YOU ALL MY 30 SUBBIES :D 
YOU ALL ARE WHAT MADE ME CONTINUE ALL THE WAY ! 
Honestly, there was times I wanted to just stop the story. But I would feel that it's unfair for those who supported me. 
I did not expect myself to write to far ! 
 
Thank you everyone ! 
For supporting me in this story ! 
YOU ALL ARE THE BEST SUSCRIBERS ANYONE COULD HAVE :> !!
Please check out my other stories and !!! Support my friend too ! 
--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/add_comment/240054/view
 
She just started on AFF and I hope you all will give her tons of support like you all did to me ! :> oh and her story is great ! 
 
Once again, thank you everyone ! Really !! ~ thanks sooooo much ! 
 
I wish everyone the best in everything ~ cya all on my other stories :D 
 
- RachelSHAWOL (: