OMG !! SHINee !!

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

NORMAL POV ~~

" I think I have found some idols. "I said as I smirk and look at Jeongmin. " psh ! Don't lie Min Hee.. It's not good to lie you know. " I rolled my eyes and look at him again. " I'm not lying.. Turn around and you will see. " I smirked.

Jeongmin turn around and well.. He froze. He then turn back to us with obvious excitement in his eyes. " Minwoo ! You can't believe this ! " Jeongmin turn towards the incoming Minwoo who just came into the shop.

" Huh ? What is it hyung ? " " well... The sunbaes that you look up to a lot are here. " Jeongmin shouted excited. " the sunbaes I look up too ? I look up to a lot of sunbaes.. But I look up the most to... SHINee sunbaenim.. " Minwoo replied and seems deep in thought.

Suddenly he snap out from his thoughts and look excitedly at Jeongmin " OMO ! YOU MEAN  THEY ARE HERE ?! " Minwoo ask excitedly and look around. " Nae and they are sitting just there ! " Jeongmin said as he pointed at where the 5 mysterious person was.

* OMO ! They are SHINee ?! * I thought excitedly a Minwoo run over to SHINee. " SUNBAENIMMMM !!!! " Minwoo shouted and tap The mysterious guy who was eating chicken. I look over and the guy took off his sunglasses. I swear .. My jaws literally dropped.. It was SHINee ONEW !! I squealed in my head and look at them with sparkles in my eyes.They are my favourite group literally !!

The rest of the boyfriend slowly made their way to SHINee too. I just sat there on the table myself feeling abandon and dare not go over no matter how much I wanted to. * it's just not right to go there.. SHINee won't feel comfortable.. * I pouted and pulled out my phone and started to randomly slide here and there abusing my iPhone screen.

I sip my mango smoothie and continue sliding the screen. I sigh as I look down at my smoothie and anyhow pressing the screen. " Anyeonghaseyo ! " " OMOYA ! " I shouted as I drop my phone on the table * I heard Key's voice ! * I then look at the dropped phone on the table.

I pick it up and it was on SHINee's starcall. * psh to think Key came to talk to me.. * I thought to myself as I pouted and stare at my smoothie again. " uhmm Annyeonghaseyo.. " * Aigoo.. Did I press on starcall again ?! * I thought to myself as I pick up my phone from the table and check again.

* huh.. Wait I did not touch my phone.. * I then saw that I did not close the application. To think I got excited for abit there.. I close the application and Put down my phone again. " Uhh.. Excuse me.. You are Min Hee right ? " my eyes widen as I look at the phone. " OHMY.. Is this phone haunted by Key's soul or what ? " I said my thoughts out load as I look at my phone..

* wait.. How did it know my name ? * " OHMYGOSH.. This phone Is really haunted it knows my name ! Oh gosh what else does it know ?! I must really change my phone now.. It's so expansive it's so- " I was being cut off with someone clearing his or .

I sigh as I look up irritated. " what's wrong with you ? Can't you see that- " my eyes widen and my jaws drop when I saw who it was standing in front of me. " Oh gosh... I'm so sorry ! I did not realise you where there.. " I said as I look down embarrassed.

" * chuckles * it's okay.. But why when I have trying to talk to you 3 times, you just mumble to yourself and look at your phone ? " he ask as he raise his eyebrows. * OMG. He.. He has been talking to me all along ?! Ahhh so embarrassing !! * I thought to myself as I look at him and answered while blushing " uhmm.. I- I thought you were talking from starcall.. Uh.. Heh.." I look down and felt my cheeks burning.

I heard Key laugh as he said to me " * chuckles * OMO !! You're so cute ! Anyways, you're Min Hee right ? " "Uhh Nae.. " I answers as I look back up still embarrassed from just now. " well.. Why don't you - " Key was being cut off by Minwoo who was running towards us.

" YAH ! KEY SUNBAENIM ! STAY AWAY FROM MIN HEE !!! " as Minwoo ran, his hat disguise came off and the people in the restraunt recognised him and of course heard what he said.

" OMO !! MINWOO IS HERE !! "

"ahhh !! Keyopta !! "

" I HEARD HIM SAY KEY SUNBAENIM.. SHINee IS HERE ?! "

"OMO ! SHINee AND BOYFRIEND IS HERE TOGETHER !! " I heard all the fans scream as they all headed towards where we are. Key look horrified as he whispered to me " Uhh I think we should run.. " I nodded shock at the amount of fans. With that, Key hold my wrist and pulled me out of the restraunt.

----------

TADA ~

chappie 14 is here :D

sorry for the late update ><

i had loads of things to do when i came back ><

ahh it was fun going overseas with your friends :DD

and i did not use the computer when i get back at all ...

So it was kindda IMPOSSIBLE to update ><

hope that you all like this crappy chapter..

and continue supporting me !!

i love all of you people :DD

my very open confession :x

hehehe ~

OMO ~~ and have any of you'll saw Teentops's new comeback ?

im loving it now ~

OHH AND BOYFRIEND'S JAPAN DEBUT ><

AHHH still waiting for it though ><

hehe but currently obsessed with SHINee's Sherlock cant get over it ><

im even dancing it for performance :DDD

~~ IM SO CURIOUS YEAH !! SAJISONIKA ~~~

heheeh okay.... enough of chit chat ..

SEE YA NEXT CHAPPIEE :D

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT !!! :D