VACATION ( part 1 )

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

 

( Minhee's POV )
 
" Urghh.. Last one ! " I took in a deep breath and pick up the huge luggage. I put it beside my two other bag luggage and sat down in the floor.
 
 " MINHEE !!!!! " 
 
I look up and saw Taemin and Youngmin running towards me. I smiled back and open my mouth to say hi but was being stopped by them jumping on me making me lie down on the floor.
 
 " MINHEE !! IM SO HAPPY THAT WE ARE GOING ON A VACATION TOGETHER ! " Youngmin shouted and roll to lie down on his back. 
 
" well for your information Jo Youngmin, you are going on a vacation with me yes.. And another 450 people too. " I said and poke his head. "
 
 oh ? There is 452 people coming for the senior's vacation ? " Taemin ask while lying on my shoulder. 
 
" yeah.. I guess so... " I replied and look at him curiously. " and we are all going to Alpensia ski resort and then to the Daemyung sol beach resort.. And we have to travel to gangwon-do.. " Taemin continued and I just nodded at what he said. 
 
" yeah.. And ? " I asked curiously. " wow.. The school is rich ! They should buy me a whole life supply of banana milk instead ! " Taemin whined and pouted.
 
 I rolled my eyes at his comment and sat up taking my arm off Taemin's back head. Which cause him to hit his head on the floor. 
 
" owwww.. That hurts Minhee Noona ! " Taemin said and sub his head. " Im not your Noona Taemin... " I said and poke his head lightly.
 
 " UNNIE ! " " DONGSEANG ! " Minhye and Jiyeon shout together and I quickly stood up and ran towards them and the three of us did a group hug. 
 
" we are going on school vacation together !! And it's for 2 weeks ! I'm so excited ! " Minhye babbled And the three of us started jumping up and down.
 
 " Im so glad that the manager allowed me to go for this school vacation ! " Jiyeon said and started squealing in happiness.
 
 " ohh.. I thought that there is MAMA awards next week ? " I ask expecting her to go back after the trip to Alpensia ski resort and not able to attend the Daemyung sol beach resort trip right after the ski trip. 
 
" Eunjung unnie is helping me take the awards. And guess what ? I got the iest female idol award ! " Jiyeon shouted and hug me. 
 
" AWW !! Congrats unnie ! You should have been the MV girl for gangnam style ! " I said and smirk alittle. " huh ? Why ? " Jiyeon ask looking at me curiously.
 
 " because.. Ehhhhh y lady ~ op op op oppa gangnam style ! " I and laugh loudly. 
 
 " hahaha.. Wow dongseang.. I never knew that you were this funny... " Jiyeon unnie said sacarstically and twisted her lips.
 
 " i see someone has a great COLD sense of humor huh ? " I turn around and saw the rest of SHINee and Boyfriend.
 
 " OPPAS ! " the three of us shouted an ran towards them. " hey you. " Key said and pat my head. Ever since the day Key brought me to the beach, we got closer and went back to the way we were during childhood in Daegu. 
 
" Annyeong ! " I said and beamed, smiling widely at him. " Annyeong Minhee. " I heard someone said and look away from key to see Minwoo. 
 
My smile flattered and look away from him. " hi. " I said shortly and hook my arms with Key's " lets go oppa ! The bus is here. " 
 
I said and grinned widely before pulling him towards the bus. " uhm.. But.. Minwoo- " " lets go oppa. I don't want to face him yet.
 
 " I said and tried pulling key. " But Minhee.. " key begin. I sigh and let go of key's arm. " if you don't want to go, I'll go myself. " I said and put on my beanie before walking towards my luggage. 
 
" I'll help you. " I heard and saw Jonghyun and Donghyun looking at me with full of concern. " you okay ? " Donghyun ask and pick up my luggage.
 
 " yeah.. Just fine. " I said and glance at Minwoo. " Just give him a chance Minhee.. Im sure he Realised his mistakes. " Donghyun said and Jonghyun grab my other bag.
 
 " it's not that I don't want to give him another chance.. It's hard to you know ? He hurt me so much.. " I said and felt tears starting to form in my eyes 
 
" Just try Minhee.. It's not that hard ad long as you- " " it hard Jonghyun oppa. It's really hard you don't understand.. You don't know how I feel. " I cut Jonghyun off and but my lips to prevent the tears from falling.
 
 " I don't know how you feel.. But at least you try. " Jonghyun persuaded and look at me with concern in his eyes. " promise me you will try MinHee.. " Jonghyun said and took a step towards me.
 
 " I promise I will try.. But I can't guarantee everything will go well. " I said and look away. " thanks for helping me with the luggage oppas. I want to have.. Some time alone. " I said and walk inside the bus sitting on the  inside seat of the back right side.
 
 I felt the tears slid down my cheek and another and another. I but my lips to sob quietly and pull down my beanie to cover my eyes.
 
----------
 
Hiiiii ~ 
Okayy on to the next chapter ! 
Click next ! 
Gogogo ~