Fight.

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

Minhee's POV ( the original one ! )

 
" yah Minhee ah.. Don't you think.. Minwoo and the other Minhee is getting too close together ? " jonghyun  said as he nodded his head towards Heehee and Minwoo oppa who are both laughing Heartily like they were long lost friends.
 
 " well they are good friends.. " I said and strug i can't doubt my friend right ? She won't do those kind of things to me right ? " but Minhee ah.. You are his girlfriend.. And from the looks of it.. It seems that She that lady over there talking to him is his girlfriend instead of you. " 
 
jonghyun stated and frowned. Okay.. He got me there.. It really seems weird. " they.. Are just good friends. " I assured jonghyun and .. Myself. " but Minhee.. Since we transfer to this school he has already been paying more attention to her then you. Don't you find that weird ? I won't be only one to think that.. Right guys ? " jonghyun turn towards the table and face palmed.
 
 Onew was eating his chicken like always, Hyunseong was chasing after hyemi, jeongmin and yongmin was playing arm wrestling while key, kwangmin and Minho is the audience waiting for their turn, dinghyun was typing away furiously on his phone and Taemin.. Drinking banana milk happily. 
 
Typical scene from the school kingkas.. 
 
Jonghyun  turn back to me and smiled awkwardly. " okay so.. Maybe they were not listening.. " he said and scratched the back of his neck. I giggled and hit his arms softly. " yah ! Minhee what are you doing ? Why are you so close with jonghyun ? " I turn around and look up at Minwoo 
 
 " oppa ! " I smiled and jump up to hug him. But ended up hugging the air instead. I open my eyes to see Minwoo staring intensely at me. " are you cheating on me with jonghyun Hyung ? " Minwoo said in a hard voice. " me cheating on you with jonghyun ? What are you talking about ? I'm no- " 
 
I got cut off with Minwoo snapping at me " just tell me are you cheating on me with Jonghyun Hyung ?! " I gulp and wondered where did the cheerful Minwoo that was talking to HeeHee just now went to.
 
 " no I'm no- " I was being cut off again. This time.. By Heehee. " unnie. Stop it. Don't lie to Oppa anymore. I already told him the truth.. Just now. I told him you said to me that you found love in jonghyun Oppa.. And that you are also dating jonghyun Oppa. I'm sorry unnie I can't keep it in any longer. I can't Minwoo Oppa live you so much. I can't let you do this to him. " 
 
she said with a hard voice. What in the world was happening ? Why is HeeHee lying ? " but I neve- " I tried saying but a something hard hit my cheek that cause my head to turn on the direction that was hit. 
 
I put my palm on that cheek that is now red and throbbing. I look back and saw HeeHee Infront of me. She was the one that hit me. She slapped me. Why did she.. " UNNIE I SAID DON'T LIE TO MINWOO OPPA ANYMORE ! IT'S BAD ! " 
 
I frown at her.. Why is she doing this .. Unless.. She wants to break me and Minwoo apart ?! " Heehee ! What the hell are you doing ? I'm not even dating jonghyun ! I din't even lie to Minwoo. Why are you doing this- " I was again cut off with another slap this time. Was by Minwoo. 
 
" PARK MINHEE. That is enough ! Lying to me is enough ! How dare you say Heegee was lying ?! You're unbelievable ! " Minwoo said and pulled Heehee along before walking towards the exit of The cafeteria. What in the world.. Why is Minwoo not believing in me ? What is wrong with him ? I let the tears flow down my cheek as I shouted out towards Minwoo
 
 " WHY ? OPPA WHY ? WHY SO YOU TEUST TO BELIEVE HER ? WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME ? I THIUGHT IN A RELATIKNSHIP THERE SHOULD ALWAYS BE TRUST ?! " Minwoo turn around and gave me a hard glare. " BECAUSE, these past few weeks you never did trust me ! You never did tell me your problems ! YOU DINT EVEN TRUST ME SO WHY SHOULD I ? AMD ONE MORE THING THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER ! " 
 
I look up into Minwoo eyes in search if there was anything in there left that was willing to listen and understand. No.. There was nothing.. It was.. Pure.. Hurt and betrayal. " then.. Why are you suddenly so close to HeeHee ? " I ask and gulp 
 
" because.. She is my childhood best friend park Minhee. The one I never told you about.. Heehee came to find me to talk and told me about her childhood life regarding a childhood boy call No Minwoo that had a personal tree with her. And that person is me. So no matter what. I will protect her because she is my first love. " Minwoo finished and gulp. 
 
That.. Story.. Isn't.. It my story ? I turn to look at heehee the only person I trust it with. She was butting her lips and looking around. " but Oppa.. That was my story.. I told heehee that.. I told her about My story. My childhood keyo Oppa.. I told her that story.. " I said and look up into Minwoo's eyes. 
 
There was a flash of doubt but soon, it went back to its original sight. Hurt and hatred. " STOP IT. STOP LYING ! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR . " Minwoo shouted and slam the cafeteria door close. The cafeteria become dead silent. 
 
My legs then finally gave off and I fell onto the floor in a crying mess.. Everything is gone from me. My love. My keyo Oppa.. My best friend.. " tsk what a " I heard people around me whispering and cried harder. " SHUT UP ! STOP making her feel worst ! " I heard someone shout and felt myself being pulled up and out of the cafeteria. I look up and saw key. 
 
" Oppa.. Kamsa.. " I said and smiled lightly. " yah.. Minhee.. Are you really.. The childhood Minhee ? " key ask and I quickly nodded. " then... So you recognise me ? " I look up and examine key properly.. Somehow.. His feline eyes and nose reminds me of someone.. Someone.. OH MY GOSH. He is... " OMO ! DAEGU OPPA ?! "
 
------- 
Hey ~ 
Heheh ~ I'm back
Yeah I updated.. 
Due to.. REASONS ! 
HAHHA ! Oh well
Hope that you all like this chapter I spent like 40 mins sitting here writing..
Hehe
So now you know who Daegu OPPA is ~
It was kind of obvious huh
I'm feeling freaking tired ! 
BUT IM GONNA GO WATCH SHOW NOW ! 
Yes ! You got it ! I'm gonna watch to the beautiful you ! ~
YEAH ~ 
HAHAH ! 
Okay 
COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE ! 
Thanks for reading ! 
BYEBYE ~