Lotte world ( part 1 )

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

 

( Minhee's POV )
 
I sigh as I gently swing myself on the swing. Why did this happen ? Why ? What happen to HeeHee ? She have a reason for doing this right ? .. I sigh again and use the tip of my shoe to play with the sand.
 
 " what exactly happened ? " I herd key ask and I turn around to look at him. " nothing much.. Just.. Well.. Nothing.. " I replied and look back to the ground. " if it's nothing why are you like this ? " key ask as he plopped himself onto the swing next to me. 
 
" reasons. " I answered and push myself lightly on the swing again. " you know.. You can tel me anything Minhee ah. " key said as he started swinging himself. I turn to look at him and gave a small smile. 
 
" I know. " I said and swing myself higher. I heard key sigh as he got down from his swing and stop my swing. I look at him and frowned. " why did you stop my swing ? " I ask and twisted my lips. 
 
" reasons. " he said and smirk before grabbing my wrist and ran to his bike with me following behind. " what are you doing ? " I ask as he stop and sat down in his bike. " get on. If you won't say anything. It's fine. Best I have to make my best friend happy no ? " he said and smirked. 
 
I smiled and plop myself on his bike. Forgetting about what happen in school. Key started cycling and cycling and cycling and cycling.. Okay you get the point. He just kept paddling. " where are we going ? " I ask and look at the blurry scenery. 
 
" somewhere fun. " he replied and paddled faster. I twisted my lips and drifted off to my own world of thinking where he might bring me to. 
 
Home ? Nahh we just past it. Back to school ? Nahh it's too far. Hmm.. Myeogdong ? Most probly . key likes shopping anyways.. " Minhee... MINHEE ! We're here !!! " I snap out of my thoughts and look around. Expecting a myeongdong.
 
 To my surprise, we are at somewhere I least expect us to be at.. " lotte world ? " I Said in shock and look at the entrance of the the theme park. " yup ! This is the perfect place for you too cheer up ! " key states and pulled me to buy the tickets.
 
 " lotte world ? We are at lotte world ?! OMO ! It's been ages since I've been here !! " I squealed and started jumping around. Key smiled and pulled me in with two tickets in his hands. When we reach inside, I literally skip towards the first ride I saw. 
 
The roller coaster !! " OMO KEY PALIIII !! " I shouted and que up in line. " Uhh..... Minhee ah... I am scared of... Roller coasters.. " I heard key said and turn to him in horror. " you're scared of them ? BUT IT'S SO FUN ! It's like the best thing on earth ! " I shouted and glance at key's scared face.
 
 " but.. If you dont want we can sit other rides.. " I said with a hint of disappointment in my voice. " NEXT ! " I heard the person shout and look at key. I smiled lightly and slowly made his way to the coaster. 
 
" key... " I said and frowned. I really don't want to force him.. " it's okay !! We came here to let you be happy ! So anything is okay ! " I smiled widely and skip towards him and sat down on the coaster.
 
 I click on my seatbelts and help key with his.. Since he had never been on a coaster.. The hand bars then came down to secure us and key started squealing. " OMO !!! It's going to start ! " he said in panic and tried to lift up the hand bars but to no avail.
 
 " relex key ! I'm here with you ! " I said and incline my hands with his and felt him relex abit. The roller coaster then Started moving. " AHHHH ! " key shouted and I cracked up.
 
 " KEY !! HAHHA ! Relax ! " I shouted through the loud tumbling of the coaster. The coated then started accelerating and as we got nearer to the top, my heartbeat slowly increased.
 
 " AHHH ! MINHEE IT'S AT THE TOP SOON ! AHHH ! " I giggled at his reaction and the coaster finally reached the top. " AHHHHHH !! " key shouted and the coaster stop.. It stopped.. 
 
I frown and look around to notice the height we were at.. We can see the whole lotte world up here. I gulp and look at key who stop screaming and his face turn a shade of green.. " what happen ? Why is it like this ? " key said and look around desperately..
 
 " I think it is - " before I could finish, the coaster started dropping down at high speed. " AHHHHH !! " both me and key scream out loud while laughing. 
 
When we finally reach the ending point, key was squealing like a little kid " OMO ! I just sat my first roller coaster ride and it was awesome !! " key started blabbering as we got off the seat to the exit.
 
 " hmm.. So key.. Want to go at it again ? " I ask and look at him hopefully " he look at me blankly and his lips slowly turn up into a smirk. " HELL YEAH ! " key shouted and we both ran towards the coaster again. 
 
----------
 
HEYY !!
I devised to update cos.. I miss this story too much ..
And I wanted to add a NON DRAMATIC CHAPTER ! 
Hahah ~ 
I hope you all enjoyed this chapterr
I spent like.. 1 hour writing it :/
I know it's short and y and everything.. 
But.. I tried my best :x 
Although I honestly think that my writing improved.. ~
Heheh 
My exams will be over in another week and expect an explosion of updates ! 
Haha ~ 
Hole you all liked this chapter ! 
BYEEE ~