FivEEE

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

- I'm going to change the way I write this fic.. It will be like readers POV all the way. So it will be something like * Ohno why is this happening"  * MinHee thought to herself. " yupp so okay let's starttt -

-----

" BRINGG !! " the lunch bell ring followed by the screeching of chairs being pulled out. " Hey ! Annyeong .. Uhh.. Min Hee right ? I'm Youngmin ! " I turn aroun and saw Youngmin smiling at me. " Annyeong ! Yeah i'm Min Hee " I said and smiled back. * whoa... She's really pretty.. * Youngmin thought to himself as he stare at your smiling face.

" uhmm.. Is there something on my face ? " Min Hee ask as she realise Youngmin staring. " uh.. N-no.. Heheh " Youngmin said as his ears turn red. Embarrassed about being caught. Min Hee strug it off and walk towards Jiyeon. " Unnie ! Let's go For lunch ! " Min Hee said as she link her hands with Jiyeon.

" Min Hee - ah... I can't go for lunch today .. I need to practice for my dance performance this weekend. Mianhaeyo... Even if I want to go eat.. She also don't allow.. " Jiyeon pouted and pointed to ms choi. " Aigoo.. Ottokae ? I don't want to be alone .. " Min Hee pouted and walk out of class alone after saying goodbye to Jiyeon.

" BOO ! " " AHH OMO ! " Min Hee scream and clench her chest and look up to who scared her. " YAH ! Minwoo ! Don't scare me like this ! " Min Hee said and lightly hit Minwoo's shoulder and pouted." Owww !! Min Hee .. I never knew you were so violent.. " Minwoo pouted and rub the spot you hit him.

" Minwoo !! It's only a light hit ! " Min Hee said and sigh. " YAH.. But it still hurts ... My shoulder doesn't hurt actually .. My heart hurts.. " Minwoo smirk secretly and look at Min Hee's reaction. Sure enough, Min Hee blushed and look down on the floor. " L - lunch is A-Almost o-over.. I t-think I better go eat now.

Min Hee stuttered and quickly walk off. But  Minwoo caught her wrist. " waittt ! Eat with me and the other Hyungs ! They would love to see your reaction now ! " Minwoo laugh and Min Hee glared at him. When he realised Min Hee glaring, He quickly straighten Up and suppress his laughter while pulling the glaring Min Hee to the cafeteria.

" OMO ! It's Minwoo oppa ! " a girl scream when Min Hee and Minwoo reach the cafeteria. " Minwoo oppa ! Saranghaeyo ! " a girl said and pulled Minwoo's hand. Min Hee felt angry for some reason after seeing the girl hug Minwoo and quickly walk to find Youngmin and Kwangmin.

When she finally spotted them, she walk towards the 2 and realised they were not alone. There were 3 more guys sitting beside them and are surrounded by ALOT of fangirls. Min Her walk over to them wearily trying to catch either Youngmin or Kwangmin's attention.

She manage to catch Youngmin's attention who was just looking at her direction in the right time. " Min Hee ah ! Come join us ! " Youngmin shouted while waving to Min Hee. The fangirls all turn around to stre at her. Some with curious eyes and most with.. Well glaring eyes. Min Hee slowly walk to the 5 guy's table and smiled at Them.

" Min Hee ah ! Meet my Hyungs !" " Jeongmin.. " the guy who looks like pororo wave to me and smiled * OHMYGAWD.. He's cute....*  Min Hee thought to herself as she blush slightly and smile a little back. " Hyunseong .. " the guy with a cool hairstyle and sharp jaw look at me and said " whats up ! Nice to meet you " " eh.. Heheh .. Hello nice to uhm meet you too. " Min Hee said nervously as she thought to herself * He's so cool ! * " and our leader Donghyun .."

Youngmin said and Min Hee Turn too see a guy that look so white and .. Cute . " hey ! Nice to see you ! " Donghyun said and wave. This time Min Hee smile hugely and put out her hand for a handshake " Nice to meet you Donghyun - ssi ! I'm park Min Hee " Donghyun shook Min Hee hand and smiled at the sudden change of her attitude.

" yah ! Min Hee.. Why you tread our leader so differently ? You know that you will hurt us ? " Donghyun  ignored what jeongmin said and turn to Min Hee " hmm don't be so formal ! Just call me oppa ! " Min Hee look at Donghyun and mumbled " D-Donghyun oppa ? " " Mmmhmm just call me that ! " Donghyun said and continue eating his lunch.

" YAH Park Min Hee !! How can you just leave me there ?! You know how much I was being attacked ?! And I just managed to run - " Minwoo's sentence was being cut off by the screaming of fangirls " OPPA ! Let's be best friends ! OPPA !! I want to be your girlfriend !! OPPA - "

Minwoo stare at Min Hee for help Min Hee just strug her shoulders and ignore Minwoo and smirk to herself. " PARK MIN HEE ! " Min Hee froze and suddenly remember the scene 5 years ago. A tear drop out from her eyes as she mumbled " oppa.. I wish you will remember me.. "

------

OHNOO >< MINWOO really dont want to remember ? AWW i feel sad for my fictional charactor T.T maybe ...hmm... okay anyways.. well the next chapter will be maybe post in two days time or maybe 3 days time.. cos well.. im currently watching DREAM HIGH.. NO NOT DREAM HIGH 2 but DREAM HIGH.. i lnow im abit lack >< andd.. well i was siotting there doing nothing when suddenly * POOF * i thought of a storyline so .... im writing a one - shot.. but dont worry.. this story is my piority ^^ so yeahh ~~ until next timee

COMMENT and SUSCRIBE  <33