THAT DAMN SLAP

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

NORMAL POV ~ 

OMO ! Today was so hysterical and crazy ! Just thinking about it hives me a headache.. Not to say my cheek hurts ! Ahh damn it stupid fangirls.

* FLASHBACK *

Key held my wrist as we ran out of the restraunt. Inside I was squealing that my Bias from shinee is actually holding my hand !  ahh ! This is heaven !! I turn around and saw thy the fangirls are not giving up yet.

They were all running towards us like a bunch of ostrich.. Damn they are fast.. We turn a corner and realised that there is a huge wall there.. And no where to escape to.

I look around in panick and spotted a huge cardboard leaning against the wall. " uhmm you hide here first.. I will try to handle them as the space is only suitable for one person.

" i then quickly push Key behind the cardboard. Key pop his head out and look at me worriedly " B-but they are crazy.. They can do anything to you .. " I rolled my eyes and look at key " Oh please.. I can take care of Myself.. Besides, they are not up to my standards. " I smirk as i brave myself for what was going to happen.

the bunch of fangirls then stop in front of me. When they realise it was only me here and their Key oppa is not here, most of them turn to go.. Well MOST. " Hey isn't that the that was holding into Key oppa's hand ? " I heard one of the group of 3 girls said. " oh yeah. Look at her that fugly face of Her's it's obviously that she is a stalker .

" the other girl said making me fume in the inside " Yah . You have no Rights to call me fugly. Don't you even look at the mirror yourself ? " the girl glared at me and walk towards me " at least I'm way prettier then you .Besides, I am wealthy.. Look at my clothes and Your clothes.. Those look like old rags. "she said as she tore some of my shirt off.

" YAH how dare you.. I don't give a about your wealth or whatever. It just makes you a natural . " I said as I tore her clothes Too. " YAH YOU HOW DARE YOU TEAR MY FRIENDS CLOTH ES?! YOU WANT TO DIE ?! " I rolled my eyes at the two who also came up to me.

" psh nosy es as of you can kill me with at fat hand of yours it's just a clothes anyway. Since she's so wealthy she could- " I was being cut of with a slap on my face . The nerves of that thing.. " YAH ! DO YOU WANT TO DIE ? THE NERVES OF SLAPPING ME THING YOU SO BIG HUH ? UGLY BASTERDS " the 3 girls then glare at me hardly and well the slapathon begain.

I was being push to the wall and one girl held my arms while the other one held my legs. And the last one .. Well she slap me over and over again. It's not that I'm weak .. It's that they have fat bodies and they are squishing me.. " HOW DARE YOU CALL US SLITS AND YOU DESERVE EVERY SLAP ! "

she said finish as she slap the last time which was the hardest and it made my nose bled. " hah ! Look at you .. So pathetic. " the girl annoyed as she pulle my hair. " Did you have enough ? " I gave her the most deadly glare imagined And she snorted in reply. Guess she badly wants to be in the pig family..

She raise her hand s to slap me again but before she could, a voice cut her off " YAH ! Get off her ! " we all turn and saw Key comming put of behind the cardboard. The girl that was holding onto my hand took my hand and slap herself.

She then fake cried and ran towards Key " oppa ! Look she slap me ! " key gave her the disgusted look and push her away. " Psh.. I have EYES and I have EARS I'm sure I'm not deaf and I'm not blind so I practically saw everything. " key said as he rolled his eyes.

" Oppa.. But she is such a ! She stalk you ! " the girl who slap me said as she acted cute. " OMG.. Please.. I approach her.. Just back off and go back to your dog house. " key said as he rolled his eyes again.

I then burst out laughing " HAHA ! He's indirectly calling you female dogs.. in your face ! " I said laughing. Then another slap came to my face. " OH JUST SHUT UP HE'S CALLING YOU NOT US ! Right key oppa ? " the 3 of them look at key. " psh why would I call her ? I was calling the 3 of you . NOW JUST GO THE AWAY AND DON'T FKING LET ME SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. "

the 3 girls then glared at me and ran off . Psh es. " Hey you alright ? " key said as he bend down and look at me .. " uhmm yeah.. It's just a few slaps. " key then suddenly scream making me cover my ears.

Geez he have such a high pitch scream .. " OMO LOOK AT THE BRUISE IN YOUR FACE ! OMO !! LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW !! " I laugh at key's reaction and said " chill !! I'm okay let's just go buy some medication oil alright ? "

" B-but "

I shut him up by putting my finger on his lips. Damn his lips are so soft. " I said lets just buy medication oil " I said as I gave him a intense stare while my insides was squealing that I am touching THE KEY's lips.

He just nodded as we headed to the clinic.  * end of flashback * Damn those es. If they let me see them again, they are so going to get it. I laid down on my bed as I look up the ceiling thinking about today.. Well at least I touched Key's lips !! I thought crazily and slowly fell into lala land.

 

-------------

HEY YO :D

sorry for not updating :(

haixx...

this note is gonna be freaking short..

cos imma in malaysia..

and my little brother over there is sking for the com..

DAMN IT..

sorry for all the  rough words though

just to let you know ...

theres more to come..

OKAYS..

BYEE :(

SEE YA SOON :D

ihope :(