REUNITED.

My * UNREQUIRED* childhood Love

 

( Minwoo's pov )
 
" you know.. I want us to be back to how we were a few months ago. I really want to. But.. I don't want what happen to be repeat again. I can't take the pain anymore.
 
 " I heard Minhee said and sigh. I sigh inwardly to myself and tried staying in the sleeping position the best I could. I heard some scribbling and open one eye to see what she is doing. She was writing in a paper. 
 
After awhile, she stop and sigh. She then tap the pen on her chin cutely and write something on the paper again.. And the same thing repeated again. She stop and sigh. But this time she added something more. 
 
She ruffled her hair and lean back on the seat with a huge impact. Okay.. My cue to wake up. " Mmmmm ? What are you doing Minhee ? " I ask trying to look as sleepy as ever. " N-nothing " she said and look out the widow. 
 
" what's this ? " I pretended to ask in curious - not that I am not - and reach for the paper. Before I could reach it, she quickly grab it and hide it behind her seat.  " Uhm.. Nothing ! " she said an smiled awkwardly at me before looking out of the window again.
 
 " you're acting weird Minhee.. " I said and frown " I am ? " she said and laugh an obvious fake laugh. I simply nodded and look at her with the best curious look I can pull off.
 
 " I'm not ! " she said and raise up both her hands. " okay then... Whatever you say. " I said and pretended to go back to sleep, letting her go ... For now. 
 
I smirk to myself and open my eyes to look straight at Jiyeon. Who was looking at Me and Minhee's direction. I mouth thanks and did a thumps up to her. She just smiled back and close her eyes to sleep. Yeah. Jiyeon helped me by letting me sit with Minhee.
 
 I turn and peep at Minhee to see her sleeping soundly. I smile at her sleeping figure and the paper she was writing on caught my eye. I wonder.... What's in it. I wave my hands Infront of her face to make sure she was sleeping and quickly grab the paper.
 
 I held my breath and look at her to see if there was any sigh that she woke up. None. I sigh in relief and flip open the paper to see... Two list if things.. About me ? " what ?! " I whispered to myself and frown. She was writing about me ! 
 
Why do I like Minwoo ? 
 
- He's cute..
 
- He's sweet 
 
-He understands me
 
- he always tries his best
 
- he will protect me. Always
 
- I... Just like him. 
 
" she still likes me so much  ?! " I murmured in awe and quickly look down to read the next list. 
 
Why is our relationship like this ? 
 
- he doesn't trust me enough
 
- he doesn't have faith in me
 
- he ... 
 
" I what ?! " I ruffled my hair in frustration and laid back down on the seat. " everything is about... Me not giving her trust. Wait.. TRUST ! Oh gosh why didn't I think of that ?! " I mumbled to myself and face palmed.
 
 " it's mostly my fault that we turn out like this still huh ? I thought you were lying to me.. I believed someone I did not know much about. I choose to believe a friend.. And not girlfriend. Why am I so stupid ?! " I said to myself and sigh, looking up at the ceiling. " what can I do to show you that.. I had realised ? " I sigh again and look down. Paper. PAPER ! I GOT IT ! I smiled to myself and got to work. 
 
( Minhee's pov )
 
" Aigooo.. So tired ! " I said and stretch myself while walking to the balcony of the hotel room. It's the last day of vacation and everyone.. Well ALMOST everyone went down to the beach to spent their night.
 
 I look down towards the beach and saw people fooling around, running here and there, drinking and.. Even swimming. Party's are not my thing. And drinking is defiantly a no no for me. 
 
* growlll * I felt my stomach growled and smiled sheepishly at myself. " I should go and buy some titbits and instant noodles. I grab my jacket and search my wallet to see if there's enough money. Surprisingly, there was a letter in there. Curious, I flip it open and started reading. 
 
Minhee, 
 
You would have never expect to find a letter in your wallet huh ? Haha.. Anyways, i know I'm a rotten and horrible boyfriend to you last time. Thinking back, I had so much to apologise for. I finally know hat wa lacking in our relationship. It's the thing that usually destroyed almost every relationship. Not that we can compare our relationship to other people's though. It's too special. But.. I know I was lacking trust. I don't trust you enough. And in return for my karma, I lost you. I did not know how lucky I was to have you. And I really regretted for all the wrong things I have done. I'm not asking you to forgive me.. Because I know it's a hard thing to do when someone you love hurt you so much. It's just... Terrible. I do not deserve someone so... Perfect like you. I just want to say sorry.. I really... Really hope that you would give me another chance though.. I will give you my word that I will trust you more. I really hope you will consider it. If you want to give me a second chance, meet me at the park beside the beach at 8 pm. I will wait for you.. No matter how long you take, I will wait. Because... You deserve to be waited on.. And.. I love you. I really do.. And I will forever. 
 
- Minwoo
 
I wipe the tears away from my face and look at the time. 10:30. I held the letter tightly and ran to park as fast I can, wiping teats roughly away on the way. When I finally reached there, I saw Minwoo.. Sitting there looking up into the sky with his hands in his pockets.
 
 " Minwoo... " 
 
I said and approached him slowly. He turn hen he heard my voice and is saw a smile of relief went through his face. " you came. " he said and approached me. " you came ! " he shouted this time and ran towards me pulling me into a bear hug.
 
 " I thought you would never come. " he said and I felt tears on my shoulder. " of course I would come. I just wanted you to realise what was wrong. 
 
" I said and hug him tight. " I'm so sorry. Minhee. I should have trusted you more. I should have known. I'm so sorry. " he said and I heard him sobbing. 
 
" yah ! Are you the girl here or am I ? " I said and smiled lightly. He pulled back and smiled at me. " I missed your jokes. " he said and smiled at me once more. 
 
" only my jokes ? You don't miss me ? " I said and pouted. " wellllll... Not really. " he said and smirk. " fine ! Be like that ! " I said and folded my arms and turning my back to him.
 
 " just joking ! " he said and backhug me. " you know, I've always wanted to back hug you. " he said and put his chin on my shoulder. " really ? " I said and look into the sky filled with stars. " yeah.. Your just so warm and ... Chubby. " he said and laugh alittle. 
 
" are you saying that I'm fat right now ?! " I said and pouted while turning Yi face him.. " well.... Maybe. " he said and smiled innocently at me. I frown and twisted my lips.
 
 " but.. Even if you are ... Chubby, you will always be mine. " he said and lean down, touching his lips with mine. I smiled into the kiss. Contented. I would never complain. Who knew that my childhood love would turn into the love of my life. There may be ups and downs in our relationship.. But I know.. I would never leave this guy ever again. At least.. For now. 
 
---------
ANNYEONG ! ^^ 
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR ~
Hehe :> 
GET ALOT OF RED PACKETS ! 
I don't know if other countries do it.. But we do it here :> 
Hehe ~ 
Oh yeah. 
This chapter is the second last chapter of the story :(
Next chapter will be epilogue. 
U was thinking about a sequel. But..
I already have a lot if fics up my sleeve. 
So depends on how many want a sequel.. Then I'll consider ^^
ENJOY YOUR NEW YEAR EVERYONEEEEE (: 
AND AND. WHO SAW THE SHINee COMEBACK TEASERS ?! 
THEY ALL LOOK AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE
^O^
Hahaha ~
Anyways, hope that you all liked this chapter ~ 
Cya all on the next one :> 
BYEEE :)