A mess

Cracked mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul-YI had spent so much time with Harin during the last weeks that the boy developed a real interest in Taekwondo.

The former graphic designer took the 13-year-old to practice at a public park and by the beach.

However, the weather changed the previous day. So they needed to stay in the apartment.

Mr. Yun arrived home and watched his son doing "manly" moves.

The businessman noticed the boy's excitement and sat to observe the practice for a little while.

Byul-YI was so distracted that she didn't realize that her boss was checking her out.

When the teenager got exhausted, he asked his teacher to have a break and left the room to get some water.

Mr.Yun smiled and offered:

______ Would you like something to drink,  Byul-YI SSI?

______ Don't worry, Sir. I can get some water in the kitchen.

______ I was wondering if you would accept having dinner with me somewhere nice. To show my appreciation for what you've been doing for my boy.

______ I think he will love hanging out with you, Sir.

______ Erm...I mean you and I. Just us.______ The man became awkward.

Taken aback, the brown-haired one tried to choose her words carefully :

______ I hope you don't get offended, Mr. Yun. But I don't think it's appropriate that we go out just the two of us. Even if your intention is noble.

Blushing, he commented :

______ I'm not gonna lie. You are very attractive. If you are worried about my wife, she won't care. Our marriage is a farce.

______ Again, sorry if I sound rude but...this is none of my business. I wouldn't feel comfortable being alone with a married man. Or to be very honest, with men in general.

Surprised, the older guy slowly nodded in agreement and excused himself.

Instead of waiting for her student, the handsome young woman went to the kitchen.

Harin was sitting on the counter and offered his teacher something to eat.

The 27-year-old refused politely and just drank a lot of water.

The duo got back to practice after 20 minutes and continued for the following hour.

_______ Noona, want me to get you a towel so you can shower?______. The 13-year-old asked the brunette.

______ No, I can wait and shower at home.

______ But it's not a problem, okay? You could use my bathroom.

______ To be honest, I don't wanna bump into your mother. So I'd rather not take the risk.

______ You don't need to fear her. I'm not letting her do anything else to harm you.

Caressing the kid's cheek, the skinny woman smiled and responded :

______ I'm not afraid of her. But I prefer not to have more drama.

_______ Alright, noona. I understand.

_______ I'm glad you do. So...see you in a couple of days._____ The adult grabbed her things and started heading to the main door.

The teenager followed his instructor to the elevator and waved goodbye.

Byul-YI used the staff elevator and reached the underground parking lot.

The brown-haired girl walked to a darker area and unlocked her car.

Suddenly a strong hand grabbed her wrist and she heard that familiar sensual voice behind her:

_______ I want to know until when you are going to force me to go through this awkward situation. I can't keep meeting you in my family's surroundings.

Shaking, the 27-year-old closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath before turning around.

______ Let go of my wrist! I'm not worried about your awkwardness. Unlike you, I need to work to pay my bills. If you don't wanna see me, shut your eyes!______ The brown-haired one pulled her arm with energy.

Yongsun looked into Byul-YI's eyes and they both checked each other's lips.

_____ Why do I always feel so pulled to you? I can't get over our chemistry. And it's not like you are my only experience. I've been with somebody else recently.______ The 34-year-old asked with a bit of desperation.

Instantly annoyed, the younger one crossed her arms and questioned :

______ Have you considered talking to a shrink? Women like you should have a professional on standby. This is the third time I give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter