Extra doses of stress

Cracked mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The graphic designer had a ty week after the incident with the older woman.

Finding out that the mysterious brunette she had an amazing with was in fact her boss' wife didn't help. However, getting to know how homophobic the gorgeous lady was upset her even more.

Byul-YI did home office as much as she could. Yet, her mind was too noisy to produce anything. So she decided to focus on her Taekwondo practice.

The 27-year-old drove to the institute where she had been training for the last 6 years.

Although the graphic designer had been a restless child who changed hobbies and dreams several times, sport calmed her down.

She practiced Badminton from her 9th to 12th year and then, started learning about martial arts.

Some family issues made the teenager quit the extra activity for a couple of years. Until a teacher recommended that she learned Taekwondo.

Byul-YI's father didn't approve of the idea. So the 15-year-old could only practice once in a blue moon, with the help of a friend who was an intermediate level.

The girl could only dedicate herself to Taekwondo once she had a part-time job, years later.

But then, her life took a turn and she became so good in that sport that her name was considered by the Olympic coach.

Nonetheless, the oldest Moon daughter was not interested in a career in that area.

Entering the building, the handsome woman saw some familiar faces and one of her oldest instructors welcomed her with a grin and a hug.

______ Welcome back, little hamster. We missed you.

______ Sorry,  Sabom nim. I've been quite busy.______ The attractive female bowed.

______ You should quit that job. We need someone like you to teach the kids.

______ Ah...I'm sorry. I'm not that patient. And honestly, an instructor's salary doesn't pay my bills... I try to have a modest life but the prices are on the roof.

Laughing, the older man patted Byul-YI's back and declared:

______ I know the young ones would love you. And of course, I would get you extra classes, to increase your salary. But I don't want to disturb your practice. Go ahead. We can talk some other time.

The skinny woman smiled and headed to the locker room.

After putting on her dobok, Byul-YI did a warm-up session, and then, she stretched for a while.

The son of the owner of the institute noticed that the former star was there and invited her for a symbolic fight.

Laughing, the brown-haired one accepted the proposal with excitement.

The last time she confronted a black belt was a while back and even though that was her level too, she knew the guy surpassed her because he was still practicing and evolving.

Nonetheless, both were bitten by competitiveness and their inoffensive training became a war.

Other high-level students and instructors gathered around and cheered for them

To the brunette's astonishment, she succeeded at preventing a powerful kick on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter