A slip

Cracked mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The graphic designer had been working extra hours to conclude a big project and she lost track of time.

Byul-YI was answering an email when her office door was opened with violence.

The sensual brunette entered the place without waiting for an invitation.

______ I heard my son telling his friend that he is having Taekwondo classes in the same place as you. Would you care to explain what are you trying to do? Using my kid is too much, girl?______ Kim Yongsun gritted her teeth after shouting.

_______ Please lower your voice, lady. This is not your house. I don't care if your husband is the owner of the company. It's still my office.______ The 27-year-old responded coldly without taking her eyes off the computer screen.

Furious, the 34-year-old marched behind Byul-YI's desk and squeezed her arm.

_______ Look at me when I am speaking! And answer to my question.

Standing up abruptly, the taller girl pushed the brunette and exclaimed:

 _______ If you have any mental unbalance, look for a professional! I barely know your kid. And I have zero interest in your family. It may be a surprise for you, but the Earth doesn't revolve around you.

______ Watch your tone! I'm not the type you are probably used to dealing with._____ Yongsun held the younger girl's jaw with strength.

Outraged, the brown-haired one grabbed the stunning woman's arms and shook her while answering:

______ You are certainly not! Any woman has more class than you.

 ______ Who do you think you are, huh?_____ The breathtaking woman pushed the graphic designer against the wall.

They looked into each other's eyes and felt feverish.

The was suffocating but Byul-YI wanted to ignore all that.

However, the dark-haired woman her lips and she instinctively opened .

They kissed hungrily and Byul-YI dragged Yongsun to her desk, lifted the woman, and got between her legs.

The realtor ed the younger girl's shirt and kissed her collarbone.

Caressing the older woman's thighs, the handsome one pulled down her .

They exchanged another kiss filled with urgency and Byul-YI exposed Yongsun's s, them loudly.

The 34-year-old pulled her own dress up and crossed her legs around the skinny girl's waist.

The graphic designer pressed herself against the older woman's center and bit her with anger.

______ Ouch! You ... ______ The realtor complained but continued caressing the girl's back and nibbling her earlobe.

Breaking their physical contact, the brown-haired one took a deep breath and said:

______ Get out of my office.

Glaring at the younger one, the y lady got off the desk and walk to the door.

Instead of leaving the room, the mature woman locked them inside.

_____ Are you out of your mind? Oh, damn it! What a stupid question!

Without losing the feral look, Yongsun sat on the couch and spread her legs, giving the graphic designer a first-class view.

Clearing , Byul-YI tried to look away. Despite that, her eyes had already caught a glimpse of the older woman's and she saw that Yongsun was wet.

______ We both know that you want it. Come here, Byul._____ The realtor spoke in a lower register.

The handsome girl shook her head criticizing herself for what she was about to do. Nonetheless, her body was stronger than her mind at that moment.

Byul got closer to the sofa and kneeled in front of the older woman, who immediately placed a leg on the girl's shoulder and slightly lifted her hips to give her easier access to her center.

The brown-haired one ate the brunette with more enthusiasm than on their first time together, which drove the older woman insane.

After a while, the rich woman pulled the skinny one and Byul-YI stood up in front of her.

Kissing the graphic designer's flat stomach, the dark-haired one ed her pants and started pulling them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter