Inconvenient

Cracked mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apart from a passionate kiss, nothing else happened between the realtor and her son's Taekwondo teacher.

The younger one went to her bedroom and slept early.

The following day, Byul-YI successfully convinces Harin to interact with his mother and the teenager let his guard down.

The 34-year-old struggles to open up to the boy but the former graphic designer watched the stunning woman say:

______ I'm sorry I failed you not only as a mother but also as a friend. You are the best thing that happened in my life, baby. I'm not sure why I keep acting like a coward and throwing my frustrations at you. And I'm aware that I don't deserve your consideration. If it's not gonna hurt you even more and you want to, please forgive me.

The 13-year-old was holding his tears but his emotions spoke louder.

They were at the restaurant of the hotel and Byul-YI had sat at a distant table to give them privacy.

______ Mom, I forgive you. But I need a real mother on my side. I need you to stop pretending I am not gay. I'm tired of being humiliated by my father and erased by you._____ Harin spoke very seriously.

Wiping the boy's tears, the brunette pulls him closer and kissed his head.

_______ For the rest of my days, I'm going to move the sky and the Earth to let you be more than visible. You'll live your life the way that you feel comfortable and happy, sweetie.

_______ But father...

_______ Don't worry about him. You are the priority. Not Your father and I. I understand that our personal war is harmful to you. And I apologize for that too. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do about it now. Once the divorce is concluded, we may have some peace._______ The realtor caressed her son's hair.

_______ Okay, mom._______ The 13-year-old smiled and hugged his mother.

Byul-YI grinned and felt warm inside while watching those two reconciling.

Mr. Yun stood near her and asked permission to join her.

Despite being uncomfortable, the 27-year-old agreed and remained silent while the man flirted with her.

Yongsun's husband continued complimenting Byul-YI's personality and charms.

The skinny girl kept full and she was so not interested in the man that her eyes sought the brunette unintentionally.

_______ Byul-YI SSi? Did you listen to what I said? Byul-YI SSi?

Blinking twice, the brown-haired one slowly glanced at her student's father.

_______ I'm sorry, Mr. Yun. I didn't have a good night of sleep. Could you repeat it?

Clearing his throat, the guy said:

_______ I'm really grateful for all the things you've been doing for my boy. I was wondering if you don't want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter