Craving for something new

Cracked mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun had worked for 10 hours and arrived home after dinner.

The 34-year-old showered, grabbed a glass of wine, and locked herself in the library.

She the notebook, put on her earphones, and accessed a ographic website.

Although Yongsun had lived her life the way her parents and Korean society expected, she knew from an early age that she was attracted to women.

Being married for the last 14 years to a man she never loved, the gorgeous realtor only experienced physical pleasure on her own.

The dark-haired female scrolled down the main page and found a video of her taste.

Maybe all her friends would feel disgusted to watch that type of material. Yongsun on the other hand enjoyed explicit lesbian scenes.

Opening her robe, the rich woman touched her while observing two women having .

After the short video ended, the 34-year-old got curious about the comment session because she wondered if other people had gotten as as she did.

Yongsun read some sentences that were clearly written by men and she shook her head in disgust.

Finally, the brunette found a bunch of comments done by lesbians and biual girls.

Most of them were either funny or vulgar and she laughed at the situation.

About to leave the page, the stunning dark-haired one finally read something that caught her interest.

" I wish I had someone to sit on my face like that. Eating a juicy is all I need right now."_____ B.

Smirking, the realtor got tempted to play and replied just to joke around:

" Are you sure you have what it takes to be ridden properly?"

The reply didn't come quickly. However, it pleased the brunette.

B wrote:

"I have what it takes to do whatever you want me to. Wanna chat privately?"

Yongsun froze for a couple of minutes.

The stunning woman had never dared to interact with another female in that way.

"Sure."______ She typed after a while.

" This is my number. Send me a message, please."_____ The stranger responded promptly and the brunette wondered if that wasn't too risky.

Yongsun saved the contact and drank her wine while analyzing the safe way to do that.

The brunette remembered that she had a second phone number that was rarely used and decided it would be easier to get rid of it in case things went wrong.

After hesitating for the following 10 minutes, curiosity spoke louder and she wrote :

"Hi there. Do you still wanna talk?"

The stranger replied shortly after:

"I thought you gave up. Glad you didn't."

Smiling, Yongsun asked:

"Do you usually talk to strangers"?

" Not really. How about you? Do you answer those types of comments very often?"

" It was the first time, actually."

The stranger sent a smirking emoji and questioned:

"What triggered you? Want to ride someone's face?"

The brunette laughed and left the other person waiting for a while. Then she typed:

" First of all, how old are you?"

" That was not the reply I was expecting. But okay. I'm 27. Why?"

"I didn't wanna risk being called a pedo. Although you're still young to me."

"Well, I'm an adult. So you shouldn't worry."

" So you don't care about the ? Don't you have any restrictions?"

The stranger sent a voice message and Yongsun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter