Conflicts

Cracked mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun and her husband were arguing violently in the bedroom but their son could hear everything.

Harin tried to ignore the screams. However, his father's voice was too loud and the words too cruel.

Crying, the teenager covered his head with a pillow and cried while the couple continued attacking each other.

The realtor exclaimed:

______ You've got to stop acting like an ogre! My son never liked violence. Harin is a good boy who has good grades. He is polite and dedicated. There is no reason to force him to do martial arts when he clearly doesn't fit that.

Yun Jeong-ho gritted his teeth and responded:

______ A good boy, my . He's more like a girl! You've ruined my only son by pampering and overprotecting him. You are a lousy mother and a terrible wife. I'm tired of your feminist bull! From now on, I'm gonna do things my way and make sure Harim becomes a man, not the sissy you want him to be!

_______ You are disgusting! How can you speak like that about your own kid? And what's the necessity to use words so...?______ The 34-year-old threw a pillow at the guy.

_______ I wouldn't have to say this if you were a normal woman. But you refused to give me more heirs, don't do your part as my wife, and keep failing as a mother. I won't accept that my only heir acts like a weak little .

_______ My son is not weak! He is morally stronger than you. And he's going to become a great man someday!

_______ Not if depends on you. That's why I'm taking the wheels. You better watch your steps! Otherwise, I'll file for divorce and get his full custody.

_______ You are delusional if you think you can prove you are a good father. You are a cold and sick bastard who doesn't serve for anything. Not even as a husband.______ The brunette shouted.

_______ Many people may witness in my favor. They've seen me treating you politely and even fulfilling stupid wishes of yours. Have you forgotten your latest request? Fire one of my employees for no reason at all. But you annoyed me for hours saying you were disrespected and what did I do? I gave you my email and told you to contact HR. department in my name. Didn't you get what you wanted?

Feeling awkward about that topic, Yongsun walked towards the door and said before leaving:

_______ I can find witnesses to testify in my favor too, you . You have a weak memory about how horrible husband you've been. Or about the fact you've been an absent father most of that boy's life. Think carefully.

_______ You're obviously very naive if you think you can beat in front of a judge.______ The businessman declared with an intimidating tone.

The realtor left the room and locked herself in a different bedroom.

Frustrated, Yongsun broke a vase and sat on her bed while feeling helpless.

_____ x _____

Harin saw Byul-YI practicing at the back of the training center.

The 13-year-old waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter