Do it

Cracked mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The graphic designer didn't make things easier for Yongsun.

Byui-YI might love the realtor but she warned the older woman that they would not be together just for .

The stunning woman surprised the brown-haired woman by taking her to the Kim's house and introducing her as her girlfriend.

After the initial shock, the 28-year-old softened her actions toward her lover and they decided to let Harin know about their status.

Yongsun invited Byul-YI to have dinner at her place on Friday but didn't tell her son about their guest in advance.

The couple couldn't meet for the whole week due.to work schedules. So the younger one dragged the realtor to a corner of the apartment to kiss her affectionately when the brunette opened the door for her.

Giggling, Yongsun pushed her and told her to go sit on the couch and behave.

The 35-year-old knocked on her son's bedroom door and asked him to go join her and their guest in the dining room.

At first, Harin had to control his facial expression because he thought it would be a boring evening.

But then, he saw Byul-YI and hugged her enthusiastically:

______ Noona! I missed you!

______ Me too, kid. Sorry we didn't meet this week. My schedule was so hectic...______ The handsome one hugged the boy back.

______ It's ok. What matters is that you are here. Thank you for bringing Byul-YI here, mom.

______ Alright. Let's have dinner before the food gets cold.______ Yongsun smiled and pointed at the table.

The three of them sat and ate in silence for a little while. Until the teenager started giggling.

______ What is it, babe?______ The realtor glanced at her son with a puzzled expression.

______ I'm sorry. I'm bad at pretending I don't know stuff. Grandma called me to ask if I was traumatized by my mom "becoming" a lesbian. I know you are together. Finally!

______ What? Did she do that? But she seemed to take the whole situation well...______ The brunette was so upset that the missed the point.

______ That is not a big deal, Yong. At least the important people in our lives know about us now. Sorry about that, Harin. We didn't mean to hide. We wanted to tell you in private. But then, we got extremely busy.

______ Yeah, baby. I'm sorry. We were not trying to keep a secret from you.

______ Relax, you two. Also, your body language screams couple. I got it anyway. Now you should just move in, noona.______ The 14-year-old smirked.

The brown-haired young woman exchanged an awkward look with the realtor, who laughed and replied:

______ Calm down, sweetie. Things should be discussed and planned carefully.

______ Yeah. Actually, I have something serious to discuss. About us...______ Byul-YI was tense.

_____ Okay. Go ahead._____ The brunette felt apprehensive.

_____ Maybe I should leave you alone.______ Yongsun's son suggested.

_____ Maybe other people would agree with you. But you've become my kid long ago. This involves you too._____ The 28-year-old got emotional.

______ Byul-ah, spit it out! I'm getting worried._____ Yongsun exclaimed.

Wetting her lips, the graphic designer told them:

______ I was offered the chance to start my own business.

______ Is that it? Wow! You scared me for a second. Great news!

______ Yeah, noona. Congratulations!

Hesitantly, the brown-haired one slowly shook her head.

______ It's not that simple. I need to move to the Netherlands and live there for a year. 

______ I see.______ Yongsun understood the point.

______ So? Just do it! A year is nothing.______ The boy encouraged.

______ It's not that simple. I don't think I can keep a long-distance relationship.______ Byul-YI looked into the realtor's eyes.

______ I know. I don't think I can either. 

_____, Guys...What is your problem? Just do it! Get together and leave anything else behind.______ The boy was getting stressed.

______ Kid, you have school. And a whole structured life in Korea. How do you expect that your mom can simply let things behind? What about her job too?

_______ There are multilingual schools in the Netherlands. I speak English pretty well. My father doesn't care about me. But even if he says something, I'll handle him.

_______ Very sweet of you. But your mom still has her career.

Smiling, the brunette declared:

_______ His mom can easily work anywhere. As long as there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter