Blackmail

Cracked mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun and the handsome girl couldn't suffocate their feelings anymore.

After that night, they would always find a way to spend time together.

Things seemed calmer and the realtor was enjoying the development of her relationship with her son.

Two months went by pretty fast and for a while, the brunette thought that nothing would disturb her peace.

Until Mr.Yun returned from a business trip and confronted the mother of his child.

The 34-year-old was ting with Byul-YI when her future ex-husband entered the home office and declared:

______ You're going to end your affair with Byul-YI. Otherwise, I'm getting Harin's custody.

Taken aback, the stunning woman closed the chat window and glared at the man.

______ What kind of drugs are you on now? 

______ There is no point in denying it. I have enough proof to prove in court that you prioritize anything but your child. Imagine the scandal when people find out that you sleep with Harin's taekwondo teacher._____ The businessman placed a pile of pictures on the desk. 

Horrified, Yongsun saw that her husband obtained images of Byul-YI in very intimate moments with her.

______ How did you get these photos?______ The brunette managed to ask after a while.

_____ Does it matter? You just have to listen to me and do what I said.

______ Why? What are you going to gain from that?

______ Your unhappiness, revenge, and the opportunity to be there for Byul-YI when she is totally miserable._____ Mr. Yun smiled sarcastically.

______ It's not like you have a way with the ladies, you idiot. And even if you did, you don't have what she wants.

______ That's not your problem. You should worry about your son. And your reputation.

______ What about you? What type of father uses their child to take advantage of someone?______ Yongsun was very disgusted.

______ I'm not going to argue with you. So what is your answer? 

_______ I don't have a choice, you moron! What else can I say?

_______ Good. Make sure you break up with her here. I want to be around to offer my chest.______ He smirked.

_______ Karma exists, Yun. Don't get too comfortable.

_______ Is that a threat?

_______ You are lucky. If we didn't have a son, I would certainly kill you and cut you in several pieces.______ The brunette gritted her teeth.

_______ Well, you may still do it. As long as you are smart enough to cover your traces.______ He shrugged.

_______ Unlike you, I care about Harin. Our actions may harm him deeply. Just like in the past.

_______ Funny how you didn't think of that while practicing lesbianism.

The realtor laughed out loud before saying:

_______ You make it sound even more fun than it is. But this is something you'll never experience. A woman filled with desire and love for you.

Glaring at the mother of his son, the businessman growled:

______ I'll give you a day to visit your lawyer. After that, get over with it.

As soon as Mr.Yun left the room, the dark-haired woman saw that Byul-YI had sent he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter