Looking for trouble

Cracked mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Byul-YI was working as a graphic designer at a big company and she had flexible hours because her job just depended on her productivity.

The attractive girl couldn't stop thinking of the mysterious woman who had interacted with her on her comment under an video.

The following two days were slow and tedious for the skinny girl and she felt tortured by the stranger's silence.

Getting back home before sunset, Byul-YI showered and ordered a pizza for dinner.

The brown-haired girl knew the delivery guy would arrive in 40 minutes. So she threw herself on the couch and started looking for something to watch on Netflix.

30 minutes later, there was a knock on the door and the handsome girl frowned her forehead in surprise.

The delivery person would usually come either on time or a bit later. Never earlier.

Byul-Yi stood up and opened the door without checking the peephole.

______ Hey, hamster! What would you do if I was a serial killer?_____ A voluptuous brunette pushed the skinny girl playfully and got into the apartment.

______ Wonder what kind of victim they usually went for. Because knocking on a random door doesn't seem very smart.

______ Opening doors without checking who is on the other side isn't pretty smart either.

______ Touché, Hyejin-ah. I was careless. Now stop being annoying._____ Byul-YI closed the door and got back to the couch.

______ I'm hungry. What have we got for dinner?_____ The younger one patted her friend's thigh.

Laughing, the 27-year-old shook her head and said:

______ Pizza, shameless !

______ Me? Shameless? Why?

______ Next time tell me you're dropping by. I might have nothing to eat.

______ Then I would treat you to a nice meal. I'm not a bloodsucker, unnie. 

______ Relax. I was just teasing you. You know I don't really care.

______ Good. Now tell me why have you been weird for the past few days. You're always online but silent. Wheein is obsessed saying that you must have been hacked and someone is threatening to expose your secrets.

The brown-haired one laughed and shook her head.

______ It's nothing like that. I met someone and now I'm kinda bewitched.

______ Whaaat? Who is she? How is she? What does she do? Where does she live? I need a full report.

______ I don't know._____ Byul-YI shrugged.

______ Huh? Are you high, unnie?______ Hyejin lifted her eyebrow.

Cracking up, the older one asked:

_____ Promise you won't judge.

_____ Hmm...If this is how you start, I already know happened. Come on. Spit it out.

Clearing up, the brown-haired one spoke:

______ We started flirting in the comment session of a video. Things escalated quickly and ended up with a video call in which I just saw her s. Her voice drives me crazy though.

______ Unnie, have you knocked your head? This may be a person ready to sell your organs. Or turn you into a worker abroad. Come on! You're not a misinformed girl._____ The yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter