The struggle

Cracked mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks went by pretty fast and Harin only smiled whenever Byul-YI was around.

The 13-year-old wouldn't even open his mouth to say a word to his parents. So they asked the Taekwondo teacher to be their guest for a short time.

Although that was such an awkward situation, the brown-haired one accepted it in consideration for the boy.

After being there for 3 days, the young woman witnessed Yongsun having a horrible argument with her husband.

The couple was shouting mean things at each other and the guest knew that the teenager could listen to all that.

Pulling the former boss and the woman to the library, the ex-graphic designer gritted her teeth and said:

________ Both of you have got to shut up! It may not change the past but the truth is that all of this is your fault. So far, Harin had a lousy experience regarding family.

________ How dare you speak like this?!______ The realtor became defensive.

________ Well, someone needs to. Since you don't look in the mirror Or do you even have a mirror?

Mr. Yun glanced at the younger woman with admiration and slowly nodded his head:

________ Byul-YI is right. She is the one who understands Harin the best and is able to communicate with him. Let's not attack her too. Our problems belong to ourselves. The lawyers will handle them.

________ I know very well. My lawyer will certainly take care of you. But I still want to be respected in my own house.

________ Give yourself some respect first.

The dark-haired woman was about to hit her husband when the handsome pretty girl stood between them.

________ If Harin has another crisis, I'll denounce both of you for negligence.

Despite the girl's audacity, the older woman stared at Byul-YI with affection.

Yongsun might still be upset but she felt weak whenever the brown-haired one showed affection for her son.

_______ Okay, let's calm down. Despite all the differences, the 3 of us love Harin. Thank you for stopping your life temporarily for the boy, Byul-YI.______ The man spoke with tenderness.

Yongsun observed her husband looking at the younger girl with heart eyes and that woke the dormant dragon inside her stomach.

_______ Don't mention it. He deserves. Now...May we have dinner in peace? I won't convince him to join the dinner table if you two behave like usual._______ The 27-year-old spoke firmly.

______ Certainly._____ The realtor murmured.

Giving the couple a final glance, the handsome one left the room and went talk to the teenager.

Harin's color was slowly getting back to his face and he seemed less thin.

The boy was not eating that well yet. Nevertheless, his noona was able to make him want to stay alive. So he was trying to get back to the normal routine.

Even though their son ignored them during the meal, Yun and Yongsun felt hopeful.

_____ x ______

Three weeks later, Mr. Yun convinced his son to travel to the Swiss Alpes but the teenager made it clear that he would only go if his noona joined them.

And that was how Byul-YI saw herself on a trip with a couple in process of divorce and their depressed son.

The group stayed at a five-star hotel and they got a single bedroom.

The Taekwondo teacher tried to pick a modest room but her former boss said that the expenses were all on him.

Pretending not to see any second intention in the guy's face, the brown-haired one asked permission to go skiing with Harin.

When Yongsun invited hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter