Fire and gasoline

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun and Byul-YI had shot for the last 4 hours and they finally got together for a scene.

Their characters were supposed to argue and kiss passionately. So the duo concentrated to give their best. But then, the director interrupted the take to talk to them.

The brunette looked at the man while waiting patiently for his comment.

______ Girls, I don't mean to be those directors who think they can teach the actors how to act.

______ Relax, Jordan. Spit it out.______ The blonde patted his back.

______ Alright. Both of you are fantastic. Always deliver emotions and the right energy. But today the chemistry is low. Let's not forget that these characters are madly in love despite not admitting it.

______ Everybody says we have huge chemistry. So I don't know what we can do now.______ Yongsun shrugged.

_______ I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. So of course I'm not gonna ask for unprofessional things. But if you could try to show more repressed desire and a growing tension as you kiss...

______ I get it. Let's go, Yongsun._____ Byul-YI clapped her hands.

______ Care to share with us then?______ The older one was puzzled.

______ Just trust me, woman!

 ______ Why would I? You're a lunatic. _____ The dark-haired one exclaimed and laughed.

______ You're right.______ The taller one laughed too but pulled her by the hand back to the place they should be for the scene.

_______ Ok. So what's the plan?______ Yongsun whispered.

_______ Don't worry. I'm not forcing my tongue into your mouth.

The actress got confused because she felt a wave of excitement when she heard the other girl's voice saying that.

Shaking her head, Yongsun tried to focus and the makeup artist wiped tiny drops of sweat off both actresses' faces.

The director's assistant showed them the right marks according to the cameras and Byul-YI murmured to her colleague:

______ I don't wanna rehearse the gestures to avoid things seeming too artificial. But I was thinking of holding the right side of your face. Do you mind?

______ No. Just go ahead.

______ You can improvise if you want. Maybe pulling my collar. Anything except slapping my face.

______ Ah...That's unfortunate.______ Yongsun smirked and Moonbyul cracked up.

"Okay. Everyone on your marks. Three. Two. One. Action"_____ The director shouted.

Yongsun's facial expression transformed immediately and her character shouted.

Byul-YI went into character too and both women acted as if they were having a real-life argument.

Their dialogue filled with heavy words continued for the following five minutes and the director didn't interrupt them a single time.

Then, the blonde pushed the shorter girl against the wall, grabbed her face, and grit her teeth while speaking inches far from the brunette's mouth.

The older one pulled Byul-YI by the belt and her lips.

Their eyes locked and Yongsun saw desire in the other girl's stare.

Byul-YI rubbed their mouths and the dark-haired one thought that her co-star had such warm and soft lips.

The handsome one bit the brunette's lower lip and the upper one.

Yongsun parted her lips and the blonde felt the older girl's tongue inviting her in.

Aroused, Byul-YI slowly devoured the actress's mouth and both of them could feel each other's tension.

When the director yelled to cut the scene, the theater actress continued kissing the younger one for a couple of seconds and she even gave Byul-YI a peck before realizing and they both blushed profusely.

______ Great job, girls! You can rest a bit and change outfits. We'll shoot again in two hours._____, The director said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter