Flashback

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had spent 2 horrible days in Maranhão despite the local beauty and Yongsun was relieved that they finally got a decent room.

The younger girl set the AC at the lowest temperature because she couldn't handle such hot weather.

Thankful for all the help that Byul-YI had given her the previous day regarding her upset stomach, the brunette gladly paid back by taking care of the songwriter when she had a fever hours before.

The handsome one offered to be the second to shower and not for the last time, Yongsun thought the girl was a gentlewoman.

After washing up, the dark-haired actress put on a short and a top and sat on her bed.

Byul-YI went to the bathroom and came back wearing a pajama after her shower.

______ What the hell, Byul-ah! It's Brazil. Even with the AC on, the place is still not cold. Why so much fabric?______ The older one laughed.

Scratching her nape, the blonde shrugged:

_______ Ah...I'm an idiot. I forgot to bring something lighter.

_______ You could have asked. I can lend you something.

_______ I don't know...We have very different styles.

_______ Come on! What's wrong with shorts and a t-shirt?

_______ Well, you usually show too much skin compared to me. It's not wrong. Just not my thing.

_______ I have something less revealing. Just a second.______  Yongsun stood up and opened her luggage.

The 26-year-old handed her colleague a simple white t-shirt and some blue shorts.

The younger one was about to go back to the bathroom when the brunette exclaimed:

______ Enough with the bs,  Byul-ah. We share dressing rooms and we are both women. There is nothing to hide there.

Laughing, the 25-year-old replied:

______ You're right. It's just...old habits are not easy to be changed.

_______ I get it. But you not only heard me throwing up but also held my hair and helped me get clean. So we shouldn't have boundaries.

 _______ Okay. Okay. _____ The songwriter started taking off her pajamas.

Yongsun prepared to lie in bed when she noticed a huge mosquito bite on Byul-YI's back.

______ Damn, Byul-ah. This insect bite looks nasty. It's red and swollen. Put on the shorts but keep the shirt off for a little while. I brought an anti-inflammatory in my bag.

______ Oh, that's great. Thanks.

The theater actress struggled a little to find the ointment but she finally got back to bed.

______ Come here. I'm gonna take care of you just like you did to me.

______ Don't worry, Yong. You already paid me back while I was with a fever. And you didn't even need to. I helped you from my heart.

_______ Shut up, Byul-ah. I know. And I'm also doing it with no other special intention.______ The dark-haired one smiled and pushed her softly.

Laughing, the younger one sat in bed and the other actress sat behind her.

Yongsun put on some ointment on the handsome girl's back and started to spread it gently.

______ It's really bad. Does it hurt?

______  A little bit. But what really bothers me is that my skin is hot in this area.

The brunette found another spot that needed the medicine and she repeated the same action.

Glancing at Byul-YI's nape, the older one commented:

______ I didnt know that you have a tattoo on your neck.

______ Ah, yeah. It's the most recent one.

 ______ How many have you got?

______ I kinda lost count. 7, I guess.______ The artist replied and giggled.

_______ Crazy star. Okay. Let me see your leg. You have a big bite below your knee too.

_______ You are naturally so bossy.

_______ Shush!______ The gorgeous girl jokingly slapped the skinny one's arm.

Byul-YI pretended it hurt to colleague but she changed position in bed, just as the brunette asked.

Yongsun saw her other tattoos on the girl's calves and exclaimed:

______ Jesus! You are like a human notebook.

______ Hahaha. More like a notepad.

______ Are you gonna do more tattoos?

Taking some time to analyze the question, the 25-year-ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter