Family

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein and Hyejin's children were born at very close dates. So the family always celebrated them together.

The cute one called Byul-YI to invite her to the party while her wife called Yongsun.

The couple explained to their friends that it was not a real party. Just a day filled with delicious food and fun activities for their kids.

Both Byul-YI and Yongsun were able to join their former group members because they shot the last scenes of the movie 2 days before.

The 4 kids clicked right away even though Yongsun's boy and Byul-YI's girl had already become close while their mothers were working together. 

Wheein told Hyejin to give attention to the guests while she was finishing some details. However, the brunette didn't have the chance to talk to the handsome one because Byul-YI joined the children in the garden.

Yongsun was sitting on the balcony when her ex-girlfriend came.

______ I heard things went pretty well in the set. How was it? I mean working with Byul-YI again.______ The 33-year-old asked with a smile.

______ Ah, it was amazing! And weird.

______ We don't need a script or direction. Things simply click the same easy way when it comes to acting together. Well, Byul-YI also matured a lot as an actress. But apart from that, it's pleasing and fun and...

______ And?

______ She has a sweet way with Ben. I feel so grateful that she takes care of my child with so much tenderness despite our past.

______ Well, only a monster would throw bad blood at an innocent kid.

______ I know. But she didn't need to treat him the same way she treats her little girl. Look at them.______ Yongsun pointed at the group with sparkling eyes.

Hyejin paid attention to the handsome songwriter and heard her conversation with little Ben.

The 5-year-old was sulking and telling the adult that he was bad at the game the other 3 were playing.

The brown-haired one pulled him to her lap and looked into his eyes while saying:

______ Sweetie, nobody is great at everything. Some people are born with a natural talent for some stuff. Others need to practice but they still become good. Sometimes, we are not the best at one point and it's fine.

_______ Really?______ The male version of Yongsun glanced at the artist with hopeful eyes.

_______ Absolutely! For example, your mommy sings better than me, in my opinion. I write better songs than her. We are both great professionals though. 

_______ I want to be good at the game too..._____ The boy pouted.

_______ Okay. That's easy. Kids, would you help Byul-YI to teach Ben how to play?______ The charming woman shouted.

_______ YES!______ The other 3 shouted back with excitement and the kid grinned with happiness.

Byul-YI kissed his forehead and put him back on the ground.

Hyejin looked at her former girlfriend and Yongsun was crying.

_______ Jesus, woman...Just tell her you love her.

_______ How can I? I hurt her so much with my insecurities...______ The actress choked.

_______ Time passed. You both matured and went through a lot of personal . IF there is still love, maybe things could be different now.

_______ I don't have any hope about Byul-YI still loving me.

Sighing, Hyejin held her former lover's hand and murmured:

_______ There is only one way to find out the truth. You gotta ask her.

_______ No, Hyejin-ah. Forget about it. Pretend I never confessed to you.

_______ Aigo...You're so complicated...Always wasting time with nonsense.

_______ Shut up...______ The older one tried to sound tough but cried hard.

Sorry for her friend, the sensual brunette held her close.

Wheein went to the garden and Byul-YI saw her friend making a weird facial expression.

Worried, the singer asked her daughter to continue helping Ben with the game and walked toward her former girlfriend.

Back hugging, the adorable woman, Byul-YI asked:

_______ What's up, Wheein-ah?

_______ I think I'm gonna file for divorce.

_______ Huh? What is going on? You and Hyejin built the perfect life with the perfect family. What the hell are you saying?

_______ I feel insecure from time to time. Look at her. The way she is holding Yongsun unnie...

Byul-YI discreetly glanced at the other duo and she needed to control her jealousy.

_______ I'm not trying to tell you what to feel but...they are just friends, Wheein-ah. Like you and I. Hyejin changed completely after she met you.

_______ How do you know?______ The younger one lifted her chin.

_______ We can tell. Besides, I met them way before you. There is nothing there.

_______ Sorry, unnie. You can't be sure.______ Wheein marched back into the house.

The handsome woman followed her best friend and didn't realize that the other duo did the same.

_______ Wheein-ah, listen to me. I am sure! Yongsun is not the type of woman who would destroy someone else's marriage. Especially in your case. She loves and cares about you and your cute family. And Hyejin has become her sister. They don't see each other that way anymore. Please, don't take conclusions without evidence.

_______ What? Why would you think something is going on between your wife and me, Wheein-ah?______ The brunette was shocked.

_______ She doesn't. We just thought the two of you needed the motivation to talk.______ Hyejin laughed.

_______ Huh? Are you telling us that it was a setup? Are you crazy? Talk about what?______ Byul-YI exploded.

_______ About the two of you. Now if you excuse me, I gotta keep an eye on those kids.______ Wheein winked and pulled her wife by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter