Powder

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months went by pretty quickly and Mamamoo was touring in Latin America.

The quartet shot several episodes for the second season in a span of 3 weeks to be able to travel without worries.

Yongsun's girlfriend flew to Chile to meet her and watch the concert but kept sulking when she saw the brunette's chemistry with Byul-YI on stage.

After that, the girl canceled some of her appointments back home and continued following the Mamamoo tour.

Meanwhile, Byul-YI was single. So she ed different girls everywhere she met someone interesting and she would invite the person backstage quite often.

The theater actress didn't like that behavior and her face showed it all.

The whole crew involved in the project was used to staying on the same floor at the hotels.

When Yongsun's girlfriend tried to spend the night with her, she found out that the artist shared the room with the songwriter, which caused a big fight.

Not interested in drama, the blonde told her colleague that she didn't mind changing rooms. However, the manager warned the brunette to control her love partner or she would be forbidden to follow them.

The whole situation triggered lots of arguments between the oldest duo of Mamamoo. Nonetheless, the real reason was that Yongsun was dead jealous while Byul-YI seemed to be indifferent to her for ages.

In reality, the 25-year-old decided to suffocate her feelings and fake until she could be over the dark-haired one.

On the other hand, Byul-YI loved teasing the fans during the concerts and annoying Yongsun's girlfriend was a bonus.

During Mamamoo's concert in Rio de Janeiro, the younger one pulled the stunning brunette by the waist and leaned her face really close as if she was gonna kiss her.

Instead of pushing her colleague, the gorgeous actress played along and the crowd screamed with excitement.

When they both went backstage to change outfits, Hyejin and Wheein took over the stage to perform together.

Yongsun's girlfriend ran toward Byul-Yi and assaulted her.

It was so fast that the blonde didn't have time to react. So she got punched in the face and lost her balance.

The 26-year-old shouted at her partner and they started arguing.

One of the producers said the girl was forbidden to remain there or step near Mamamoo ever again.

The female complained that the brunette was not defending her and Byul-Yi laughed while getting back on her feet.

Despite being angry at her co-worker, the actress told the girl to meet her at the hotel because there was a concert to be finished.

The makeup artist took care of Byul-YI's cut and dried to cover the bruises pretty fast.

The maknaes came backstage to change clothes and saw the heavy mood.

Although there was a short break, Byul-Yi hurried up to get ready and stood behind the curtain.

Once her girlfriend left, the older o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter