Maturity

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Between shooting the series and touring as Mamamoo, the quartet spent 2 years together. 

After that, the younger couple remained friends with their unnies but Yongsun and Byul-YI never shared space again.

7 years passed, bringing maturity and a lot of changes into the 4 women's lives.

Wheein and Hyejin built their own studio and their solo albums were released under their independent label.

The couple adopted a 5-year-old boy and a 6-year-old girl.

They became calmer and softer and no project was more important than raising their kids.

Yongsun got married to the lawyer and had a son but they divorced after their second year together.

Moonbyul also got married. However, she tried to make things work well and the songwriter wanted to have a biological child but her wife disagreed.

They continued debating the topic for 5 years until the other woman accepted to adopt a little girl.

When Byul-YI believed everything was fine in her house, she found out that her spouse was cheating on her.

They had a serious talk and what really pissed her off was the lack of interest that her partner showed regarding their daughter.

The artist swallowed her pride and asked the other woman to wait until she got the child's official adoption paper to file for divorce.

Byul-YI's wife said she didn't really want to be a mother. So the handsome one declared that she didn't mind if the woman disappeared from her life as long as the could guarantee that the girl would be under her protection.

Currently, the brown-haired artist was living with her child and had the help of a housekeeper.

Divorce happened one year before but her daily routine was too packed to feel bad about that.

The songwriter continued being invited to take part in series and movies in the USA and South Korea. However, most of the scripts didn't excite her. Until she received one directly from her favorite producer.

Byul-YI was informed that tests for the cast were happening and nothing was certain. So she would have to try her best if she was interested.

After having a video call with the producer, the 34-year-old woman got satisfied that the shooting period would not be long and that it would be easy to give proper attention to her 5-year-old daughter.

The handsome brunette confirmed her presence on the next test in a few days and transferred her attention to other subjects.

When Byul-YI arrived at the address she was given, the producer greeted her with a huge grin and introduced her to the director.

A lot of eyes were on her and the charming woman noticed many of the crew members were smiling at her.

The director decided to have a straight talk with the famous artist and said:

_______ Ms. Moon, you would be the obvious choice according to my friend Simon. However, we are trying to be fair and already tested 832 amazing professionals so far. I mean, for both lead roles. I hope you don't get offended.

_______ Not at all. This is how things are supposed to happen.______ The brown-haired one responded calmly.

_______ There is one more thing.______ The guy hesitated.

_______ You don't need to beat around the bush with me.

_______ Okay. I'm 80% sure of the actress I want for one of the leads. We gotta watch your test first, of course. But...if both of you are chosen, I'm afraid of some possible drama.

________ Drama? I'm not this kind of person. I don't feed animosity in the industry. Or anywhere.______ Byul-YI made a funny face.

________ It's just...There are rumors about you two. That you hate each other. Well, there are other types of rumors too b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter