Devastated

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mamamoo finished another leg of their tour and the producer was having a hard time filming backstage for a DVD.

Although nobody wanted to lie to the fans, it was awkward to show all the fights between the oldest ones.

While the make-up artists, hairdressers, and staff, in general, might be used to the difficult relationship Yongsun and Byul-YI had, that was not the image to be shown to the public.

Hyejin and Wheein, on the other hand, continued fooling everyone about their sister bond. Except for their group partner and friend Byul-YI.

Deep down, Yongsun also knew that the maknaes were casually sleeping together. Yet, she would pretend not to notice anything in respect for their privacy.

When their manager proposed a shorter Asian tour, the quartet discussed the dates and how short it would really be.

Reaching an agreement, it was decided that they would just perform 1 concert in South Korea, 1 in China, 1 in Malaysia, and 1 in Japan for the moment.

The theater actress' girlfriend tried to join the trip. However, Mr. Smith asked Yongsun not to make things worse and keep the environment at a professional level.

Although that caused some stress to the brunette, she understood that it was the right thing to do.

All the four Mamamoo members took the chance to visit their relatives a day before the concert in Seoul.

Byul-YI noticed that the beautiful brunette seemed melancholic. So she took the initiative and approached Yongsun.

The show would start in half an hour and people were running from one side to the other.

______ Hey, are you alright?_____ The blonde touched Yongsun's shoulder softly.

Flinching, the 26-year-old trembled with that contact.

_______ Never been better.______ Her answer was robotic.

_______ Listen, let's have a truce. We've been working our asses off and the media doesn't give us a break. Extra stress is more than uninvited. You should have understood by now that I didn't provoke your girl. It's not my fault if she isn't here.______ The 25-year-old declared with honesty 

After a few seconds of silence, Yongsun made eye contact and nodded.

_______ Ok. Let's not fight. It feels extremely exhausting for sure.

Byul-YI smiled cutely and proposed:

______ I'll buy you Tteokbokki if you pay for the dessert.

______ Hmm...Alright. It's a deal.______ The older one smiled back.

They ended up ordering stuff for the whole crew and people got shocked when they witnessed the duo sitting side by side and interacting softly while eating.

_______ So...What is going on? Should we get worried?______ Hyejin went straight to the point.

Acting confused, the brunette asked:

______ What are you talking about?

______ You guys are not fighting.______ Wheein commented.

______ Do you want us to?______ Byul-YI acted cool.

______ No. But it's been 84 years since you didn't.______ The youngest one pointed out.

Mamamoo leader served some tteokbokki for the blonde and then for herself.

_______ Byul-YI and I made a deal. No fights for now. So let's just eat and relax. 

_______ Sure.______ The maknaes exchanged a puzzled look but responded in unison.

_____ x ______ 

Everybody was relieved that Byul-YI and Yongsum were I'm good terms and the environment backstage became lighter and more fun.

Mamamoo performances in Korea and China were filled with charisma, laughter, and lots of skinship.

All 4 girls flirted with one another to tease the fans and they loved it.

When they arrived in Malaysia, Hyejin invited the other three to go shopping. However, the unnies were tired. and refused it politely.

Instead, Yongsun ordered room service for Byul-YI and her and they watched videos on YouTube.

The younger one still felt suffocated by the constant between them. However, she tried really hard not to pay attention to that.

Yongsun ended up falling asleep on the couch and the handsome artist carried her to bed.

Byul-YI delicately lay her and covered her before turning off the lights.

Mamamoo performed amazingly the following evening and the brunette behaved extra provocatively toward her roommate.

Hyejin gave her former girlfriend a look of suspicion but the older girl didn't notice.

Instead, Wheein saw it and got jealous while thinking that the sensual brunette was eating the actress with her eyes.

The younger ones ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter