Allergic

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul asked Pedro Damien to get Anahi's contact because she wanted to get permission to do a cover.

To the girl's surprise, the producer did more than that and scheduled a meeting with the Mexican star.

The actress and singer was in Los Angeles and agreed to have brunch with the younger one on a Friday.

Pedro drove Moonbyul to this alluring mansion and dropped her by the gate.

The stunning blonde welcomed the girl crush with a huge smile and hugged her.

______ I'm so glad that Pedro worked as the bridge between us. Actually, I've been following the series, Mamamoo and I've listened to your solo work.______ Anahi spoke with enthusiasm.

_______ Oh my God! I don't know what to say. I feel so honored. You have one of my favorite voices ever. And I love many of your songs! Especially the ones you wrote.

_______ Here. Have a seat. You can be comfortable. This place belongs to me. It's a refuge I have finished building and it's a secret. Nobody knows about it.

Moonbyul joined the beautiful blonde and they sat on comfortable chairs in the backyard, which was in front of the ocean.

The cool breeze pleasantly hit their faces and the younger one decided not to waste time.

_______ I know that you are probably very busy. So let me tell you this quickly. I can't stop thinking of your song alérgico. I was wondering if you would allow me to record it.

______ Wow! But you have written songs like Mirror, Worthless, and Ddu Ddu Ddu. Your emotions are so clear in your lyrics. Why would you need an old song? To do a cover.

Surprised that the diva pop really knew her work, the handsome one commented:

______ It just hit me deeply. Every time I hear that song, I cry.

Holding the girl's hand with tenderness, Ahahi questioned:

_______ Have you recently been hurt by someone close?

_______ Yes...

_______ Pedro told me that you remind him of me. He said that you carry your emotions on your sleeve, although you try to be cool and practical. Are you trying to exorcise this toxic love?

_______ I need to. She doesn't want to love me back. Although I suspect she does. But if I am not worthy of her,  I don't want to waste my time and tears.

_______ I know the feeling. And it's worse when we gotta work with the person we love.

_______ Oh...Did Pedro talk about that too? I wonder how he can be so sure...______ Moonbyul widened her eyes.

_______ No. I joined the dots. Some rumors are just rumors. But sometimes, things are exactly what they look like. The chemistry pops out of the screen for sure.

Sighing, the charming girl murmured:

_______ To be honest, I'm glad the second season is about to end. I don't think I can handle this situation much longer.

______ What about the group?

______ It has an expiration date from the start. Like RBD.

______ I see. So, about the song. Are you thinking of singing it in English or Korean? I'm curious.

______ I'm embarrassed to say but...I wanna try it in Spanish. I feel that it truly conveys the emotion I am looking for.______ Moonbyul blushed.

______ Why would you be embarrassed?

______ My Spanish is not that great.

_______ Nah. I'm sure you'll do amazing. I just need to contact the person who co-wrote it. But I think she won't be a problem.

_____ I'll be forever grateful if you help me out.

_____ Of course I will. By the way, I built a studio upstairs. How about we try a raw version to send to my friend? Her heart will melt faster.______ Ahani laughed.

_____ Really? I don't know...I'm not confident enough.

_____ Don't be silly. A complete artist like you can do anything. Let's go.______ The famous actress pulled Moonbyul and they entered the house.

Two blond boys with blue eyes came running and hugged the stunning woman's legs.

______ These are my angels: Manu and Emil._____ Anahi pointed at her 5-year-old and her 2-year-old.

Moonbyul got on her knees and greeted the boys in Spanish.

She asked if she could give them a hug and they smiled before holding her and giving a kiss on her cheek.

Grinning as the proud mother she was, the older woman told her guest that her boys could understand English because they were studying at an International school. 

A bit relieved, the songwriter invited the boys to play with her on a different occasion and they loved the idea.

The nanny grabbed the children and took them to the yard while Anahi guided her guest to the studio.

Familiar with the equipment, Moonbyul adjust everything on her own while the stunning woman watched her record the vocals for the song.

Blushing, the skinny girl faced the 39-year-old and got surprised when she saw her tearing up.

_____ That was...so beautiful, Byul-YI! It may be my fav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter