Conflicts and popularity

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole crew was finally back in the USA and they were taken aback by the avalanche of rumors about Yongsun and Byul-YI.

Suddenly, the main location of the shooting was constantly surrounded by paparazzi and some reporters tried to bribe employees to get any information that might confirm the duo was having an affair.

A week after getting back from Brazil, the two actresses were approached at the parking lot.

The older one felt extremely upset and didn't hide her anger when she was asked about the rumors involving her co-star.

The blonde, on the other hand, laughed and joked about the reporter's delusional mind.

After a couple of very inappropriate questions and some insistence on the man's part, Byul-YI changed to a sarcastic tone and responded:

_______ There is nothing wrong if people date their colleagues in our business. I have friends who love it. Despite that,  I just did this once. In my whole career. And we decided to remain friends after being a couple for a little while. It's no secret who I am talking about. Our Wheenie, who is also part of Mamamoo and the series. I appreciate it if you stop harassing Yongsun with fake news. Have a nice day.

The songwriter's denial only put out the fire temporally.

Someone leaked pictures and reports about Hyejin not speaking to Yongsun and the intense increase of bickering moments between the theater actress and her co-star.

Things were even more curious, considering that Hyejin continued treating Byul-YI the same way while giving a cold shoulder to her former girlfriend.

The quartet was invited to a very popular variety show and not only the hosts but also the crowd present at the shooting felt enchanted by their vocal talent and their perfect connection.

Yongsun and Byul-YI bickered live and one of the hosts joked that they were fighting like an old couple.

Wheein faked laughing to lighten the mood while Hyejin and Yongsun became extremely tense.

On the other hand, Byul-YI joked that her marriage would end in murder if her wife was her colleague because they were like water and oil.

Recognizing her friend's effort to make things less awkward, the brunette laughed and agreed.

Finishing the shooting, the former couple and the skinny girl asked their producer to avoid booking them for those types of variety shows.

Wheein was indifferent to that mess. The girl was just trying to do her job while resisting the y artist.

______ x ______

Hyejin and Yongsun argued backstage and Wheein rolled her eyes while joining Byul-YI near the buffet table.

______ I'm so done. Sometimes I wish I was never cast in this series.

______ Wheein-ah, don't say that! It's your big chance. You are getting recognition as an actress and singer. Every place has drama.

_______ Ah, unnie. Actually, I am thankful for meeting you. We've had good moments. Now, this with Hyejin is so frustrating. She keeps trying to seduce me while saying they broke up. But then...look at that!

______ This time they really broke up. It's been 3 months. In the past, they would fight for a couple of days and get back together. I don't think you should worry. _____ The older one spoke with a mouth full.

_______ I don't know...I'm really on the edge. I feel so attracted to her but...They have a history. Almost 3 years.

______ History my . The most toxic ever. If you wanna get Hyejin out of your system, there is only one way.______ The blonde mumbled.

______ Which is...?

______ her until your brain melts.

______ Unnie..._____ The cute one blushed and laughed.

______ Well, both of you are adults. And if this is what you want...

______ What about you and Yongsun unnie?_____ The shorter one questioned.

______ We are very good...antagoni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter