Feelings

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the boom of the series and Mamamoo's immediate success, the quartet started getting too many offers to do shows. So Mr.Smith and Pedro Damian hired a new team and the girls got booked on weekends.

Since they had intense shootings for Netflix during weekdays, the concerts were scheduled only in the U.S.A.

Usually, series were paused at certain periods of the year but in that case, the production followed a soap opera structure and the similarity with the series was about the division into seasons.

They had to shoot a lot of scenes in advance to be prepared for emergencies. And at some point near the end of the first season, the production gave them 2 weeks off to recharge.

While Byul-YI went to Canada and Yongsun traveled to Hawaii, Wheein and Hyejin found a way to sneak to Japan together.

The maknaes had been having a secret affair for the last couple of months.

The 4 of them got back to work early in the morning 15 days later and shot the whole day.

The first scenes had most of the cast reunited and some were the main quartet.

It was already past 7 pm when Yongsun and Byul-YI were left alone on set to do their couple scene.

The director knew they needed extra focus and silence because it was a delicate moment for the characters. So he kept just two cameramen and one assistant in the place.

Byul-YI and Yongsun delivered such a fragile and hurtful performance that even the few crew members teared up.

The girls' characters had a serious argument that led to a breakup. Yet, the blonde got on her knees and begged for a second chance.

Yongsun's character was emotionally destroyed too but she couldn't cry.

When the director interrupted the shooting, the handsome one stood up and tried to hold her emotions. However, she burst into real tears and took the brunette by surprise.

Byul-YI heard the theater actress speaking very softly:

______ Take a deep breath, Byul-ah. It's all right.

Yongsun pulled the taller one very gently and they held each other.

The songwriter cried so painfully that the brunette felt a strong connection with her co-star.

Byul-YI's face was on Yongsun's neck and she breathed heavily, causing shivers in the other girl.

Instinctively, the dark-haired one caressed the blonde's back and kissed her head.

Looking up, the singer glanced at the older girl's eyes and her own lips.

Gulping, the actress broke their contact and said:

______ Thank you for the great scene. I feel that our chemistry built us an amazing partnership.

______ Our chemistry is really insane._____ Byul-YI checked Yongsun out.

Trembling, the shorter one replied dryly:

______ Yes. Never been this lucky at work.

______ Just work?

______ It's all that matters. I don't wanna harm this project, Byul-ah. Everything is going really well. Plus, I'm not looking for a relationship.

Exhaling, the skinny girl made a huge effort to keep a relaxed expression despite being sad.

______ Right. Good night, Yong. See you around.

Seeing the younger girl walking with low shoulders, the gorgeous artist felt like stopping her and offering a hide but she remained silent.

Yongsun sensed that Byul-YI was affecting her too much and she wouldn't allow herself to fall in love.

_____ x _____

Mamamoo performed for 10k fans in New York and the media covered the event.

The afterparty happened at a prestigious nightclub and 200 fans won a VIP ticket.

No journalists or photographers were allowed in that event and the whole cast of the series gathered there to watch the broadcast of the season 1 finale.

The quartet arrived at the club and Yongsun walked to the bar, where there was a girl waiting for her.

Byul-YI saw the brunette place a peck on the stranger's lips and she forced herself to look away.

Hyejin was chatting with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter