Battlefield

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pedro Damien, Mr. Smith, and the musical producer they hired had a hard time trying to make the quartet come to a common ground regarding music.

Hyejin and Yongsun wanted to sing something with y Latin vibes while Byul-YI and Wheein preferred R&B.

After watching them argue for 4 consecutive hours, the series producer said:

______ I really respect you girls. And I want to build a nice environment here. But Pedro and I told you from the start that we wanted to do a vocal group like the old days. Jazzy, big bands. This is the type of music I expect to play in my series.

______ Fair enough, Mr. Smith. I apologize. It's not a real group. It's just part of your project. We accepted to take part in it. There is an expiration date. I speak only for myself but...I'll do my best.

______ What she said.______ Wheein declared and exchanged some giggles with the black-haired one.

Yongsun nodded affirmatively and affirmed:

______ I apologize too. I think we all got too excited and crossed the line.

______ Yeah. I'm also sorry.  Let's record whatever you like, Mr. Smith._____ Hyejin said at last.

Relieved, the three men showed the girls some lyrics and played the demos for them.

Byul-YI suggested some changes in a couple of lyrics that were approved by the whole group.

They recorded the opening song for the series and decided to do the final choices for the album at a second meeting.

Pedro Damien called Byul-YI when the handsome girl was about to leave and asked if she could write a couple of songs for the project.

The black-haired one promised to do her best and ran to catch up with Wheein.

The other three were waiting for the elevator and Hyejin widened her eyes in surprise at the moment the skinny girl hugged Wheein from the back.

______ So the two of you..._____ The y singer started asking.

______ Yep. We are seeing each other.______ Byul-YI grinned proudly.

_____ That's quite unexpected. Congrats.

Yongsun smiled and affirmed:

______ I wouldn't say it's unexpected. Byul-YI was all over Wheein from the start. But...best wishes to the new couple.

______ Wow! Genuine positive comment from Ms. picky. I'm shocked._____ Byul-YI laughed.

______ you, ...

______ Please, can we keep the peace? We signed a contract to work together for a year. There is no point arguing all the time.______ Hyejin rolled her eyes.

______ Didn't you hear her? She started._____ Yongsun whined.

______ Not exactly. You could have stuck to your best wishes instead of the usual "I like to judge people crap". But whatever. Hyejin is right. Let's go, Wheein-ah. I want to take you to a nice place.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter