A hit

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had been shooting for four months when the first chapter was released.

Mr. Smith and Pedro Damian decided to work with a soap opera style instead of the usual tv series.

They made a deal with Netflix and a chapter would air from Monday to Friday.

None of them expected that the story would fall into the popular taste right from the start. But it was an instant hit.

And the opening song, sung by the four main actresses, went viral in less than ten hours.

The media got curious and increased the coverage of the project.

After intensifying their working hours, the music producer showed the final result of what would be Mamamoo's album to Mr. Smith and Pedro Damien.

It took the producers some days to convince the girl that those songs were ready to see the world.

The first official single was released on all platforms after two weeks and it climbs the charts around the globe.

Wheein and Yongsun were shocked by that fast acceptance while Hyejin and Byul were just surprised that people liked the retro style.

A journalist asked for an exclusive interview with the main cast and the director allowed her to visit the set on a Saturday afternoon.

Hyejin and Wheein were shooting a scene and the female approached Byul.

______ Hello, Ms. Moon. Nice meeting you. I'm Shirley Walker, from the Daily News.

______ Oh, hi.Likewise._____ The blonde bowed her head.

______ Could we talk for a minute?

______ Sure. 

______ I've heard the opening song for the series. And the single that it was released. Can the audience except for more? And are you involved as one of the songwriters too?

______ Yes. There will be an album. We've recorded material for a full album. Although I'm not sure if all of them are being released.  And I've used my pen in some of the tracks for sure.

______ Did you and the other girls expect such prompt success?

______ Well, I don't want to speak for the others but... It was quite shocking. Considering that we aren't Americans, it's even more shocking.

Yongsun sat near the blonde to wait for their scene and she heard the next question.

______ How is it to work with your girlfriend and hit the billboard, international charts, and all, together?

The handsome girl shrugged and laughed:

______ You'll have to ask our Yongsun here. Or Hyejin.

______ So it isn't true that you and Ms. Jung are a couple?

 ______ Not anymore.

Yongsun glanced at her colleague with a surprised expression, that was noticed by the journalist.

______ Did something bad happened?______ The woman smiled like a hyena.

______ Not really. Wheeinie and I adore each other. We are still friends. But I'd like to ask you to stop the interview here. Ms. Kim and I have a scene in a few minutes. We need to adjust some things._____ The charming songwriter faked a smile to speak politely.

______ Oh, of course. I totally understand. See you girls.______ The woman walked away.

______ You felt that she was about to attack me next, right?

The brunette asked without making eye contact.

______ Well, I couldn't be sure. But the chances were high.

______ Thank you, Moon fart.

The younger one laughed and shook her head.

______ Such a tsundere...

After some hesitation, the actres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter