Tom and Jerry

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fabulous four, as a new article called them, were waiting to shoot a scene while the other members of the cast were finishing a long one.

Wheein sat on Byul's lap and the blonde sniffed her neck, making the girl giggle.

______ Have you eaten, Wheepup?_____ She asked while doing a baby voice.

______ Nah, babe. How about you?______ The girl with a dimple crossed her arms around her girlfriend's neck and behaved all lovey-dovey too.

_______ Lord, someone shoot me. You two are discussing._____ Yongsun rolled her eyes.

Byul-YI laughed and commented:

______ You sound too bitter for someone who has regular doses of . And whose is nicely eaten. 

______ Damn...You're so vulgar.______ The older one laughed too.

______ But at least I'll have fewer wrinkles, Yongsun SSI. Life is already too serious. Light up.

______ Cut this therapy session crap. We are working. Have you thought that maybe you make other people uncomfortable while being so touchy on set?

______ Just the homophobic ones. Are you one of them?

Wheein knew that her girl loved annoying the theater actress. So she slapped her leg and whispered in her ear:

______ Unnie...Stop it.

Byul-YI smiled and kissed Wheein's jaw while murmuring:

______ You know this os my weak spot, Wheein-ah. Don't make me drag you somewhere else.

______ Shush.______ The new artist got flustered and covered the songwriter's mouth.

______ Good job, Wheein SSI.______ The brunette glared at Byul-YI

Hyejin, who seemed to be in a bad mood, mumbled to her partner:

______ Maybe you should focus on yourself instead of starting unnecessary .

Yongsun clenched her jaw and said:

_______ Excuse us, girls. Hyejin and I need to discuss something.

The y brunette sighed loudly and marched towards the dressing room.

_______ I guess there's problem in paradise.______ Wheein was taken aback.

_______ Paradise? Those two? They are very toxic. They have probably broken up more times than any couple. More than two years together while not really being together.

______ Jincha? But they seem so...mature!?

______ They are mature most of the time. Except when it comes to their relationship. Too much jealousy and other stuff.

_______ Other stuff?

_______Ah...I don't think I should gossip about their private issues. Let's just say that Hyejin is very...volatile.______ Byul-YI got tense.

______ How do you know all that?

______ The three of us hung out for a while during that other series shooting. And people talk, you know. Most of the time is just fake . But when things keep happening...rumors repeat and...Well, we don't need to be too smart. Just notice their interactions.

______ I see. Well, I hope they can sort things out._____ Wheein showed real concern.

The skinny one smiled and caressed her girlfriend's hair.

______ Why are you so soft and cute, Wheein-ah? I wanna bite you.

______ Stop it! People are watching, tiny hamster._____ The younger girl used her baby voice.

_____ You're not helping, pup. I'm getting more tempted._____ Byul-Yi laughed.

10 minutes later, Yongsun and Hyejin got back and sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter