The trip to Brazil

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The producer informed the cast that they would shoot some scenes in Brazil and Hyejin got extremely excited.

Yongsun also loved the opportunity to go to a warm place, since they had been shooting in Boston for the previous month and the only thing they saw was snow.

Wheein didn't have any particular interest in the Latin country but she had nothing against it either.

On the other hand, Byul-YI was an enemy of hot temperatures and the songwriter almost fainted when she was told that she and her co-star would be sent to the Northeast.

The production team was divided into three groups: One followed Yongsun and Byul-YI to Maranhão. Another one went to Bahia with Hyejin and Wheein. And the third stayed in São Paulo with the rest of the cast.

Hyejin and Wheein shot scenes in Chapada Diamantina, where their characters enjoyed waterfalls, magical caves, some hiking trails, and other ecological activities.

Despite not being outdoors' lovers, the duo fell in love with the local and natural beauty.

After spending 3 days in Bahia, the two artists flew to São Paulo to join the rest of the team in a 6-star hotel.

The group went to a nightclub together and Hyejin kept hitting on Wheein when the others were distracted.

Despite being extremely tempted, the younger one got so annoyed with the situation that she exploded.

Pulling the y brunette to the restroom, Wheein growled:

_______ Have some self-control, ! Nothing gonna happen between us while you are involved with Yongsun unnie.

_______ We broke up, Wheein-ah. You don't have to worry.______ The voluptuous singer smiled.

_______ Ah, shut up! You two break up every other day. I don't buy it. At this point, I'm familiar with the toxic relationship you have. So stop trying to drag me into this mess.

Sighing, the younger one declared:

_______ Believe me or not, I like you. I feel some type of way when you're around.

_______ That doesn't change the fact that you have a yoyo relationship.______ The shorter one shrugged and left the sensual girl behind.

Frustrated, the 24-year-old washed her face and tried to cool down before going back to the dance floor.

Once she joined the rest of the staff, Hyejin drank a lot, and one of the production assistants needed to carry her to her hotel room later that night.

The artist tried to call her former girlfriend several times. However, Yongsun didn't pick up any of the calls.

Wheein, who had an extremely high alcohol tolerance, preferred to remain sober and got back to the hotel with the director and a couple of other actors.

Half of the staff was destroyed by a horrible hangover the following morning. Including Hyejn.

_____ x _____

Yongsun and Moonbyul were taken to Lençois Maranhenses, where they shot scenes in white dunes and beautiful lagoons.

The duo had to deal with exceptionally h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter