Pretty

You love ME right?

CHAPTER 9:

 

"What did she say??" Key jumped, startled by the guys' questions.

"None Of Your Business!!" Key pushed Jonghyun away, since he was the one closer to him, it was his fault for being the one closer to Key.

An easier target. Jonghyun only rubbed his head. "That really hurts!"

"This girl! Not picking up the phone, Who does she think she is?!" Key stomped away,not even bothering with Jonghyun, that was the least of his problems right now.

"Where is he going?" Taemin innocently asked, taking a bite of his popsicle, and looking at all of them, waiting for an answer.

"To see someone" Minho simply said.

"You really think so? He wouldn't go see her today would he?" Onew asked, following for the conversation.

"Who knows? Why don't you go ask?" Jonghyun smirked, probably coming up with an idea or just happy that Key might get slapped or ignore, one of those two, today.

Which ever it was thought, Jonghyun knew Key wouldn't be in the way, Who would have guessed this girl, was the same one that caught all of there attention?

"Hyung is going to see a girl?" Taemin asked again, trying to follow the conversation.

No one answered, they just watched Key go.

 

~~~

 

Hye Ri:

 

 

**Ding Dong**

"I'll get it!" I told Linda who was at the kitchen, making dinner for tonight. I ran for the door, wearing my PJs.

I opened the door, to find Key, arms folded.

"i thought you weren't home."

"I am. Just got here...Why are you here?" I asked casually. "Liar." He was annoyed, and there was no way to know what could happen.

"uh, Come in..??" I opened the door wider letting him step in. But he didn't he just stood there looking at me. "What?" I asked. No response.

"Are you here for your clothes? I'll give them back as soon as they're clean.." I smiled, trying to change the conversation. There was something I disliked most..awkward moments.

"Keep the clothes. Bye" Was all he said, I was about to ask what this was all about, but when I turned to look at him, he was gone.

~~~

Jonghyun:

Someone opened the door and I rushed the their way.

"What happened, what happened?! Did she slap you? Was she there??" I suddenly seemed to want to know everything. No cool at all, but I JUST HAVE TO KNOW.

"I'M GOING TO BED!" Key pushed me out of his way and left me there, full of wonder. The other just looked at me, dumfounded.

"Wait, who's making dinner??" Onew asked, today he was hoping to eat chicken, so he NEEDED to know if he could order now. He could have done it before but Key would have beaten everyone, especially since they knew he was cooking today. 

 

~~~

Taemin:

I don't know what's going on!! Hyung didn't even look at me! He ignored me. Did I do something wrong again??

I quickly got up and followed Key up stairs. "I need to apologize." I whispered, troubled by what was going on.

*Knock*

"Go away!" "Hyung" I turned the doorknob, trying to open the door but it was no use, it was locked. "Taeminnie!!" The door suddenly burst open, to reveal hyung Key. He looked depressed.

"W-what's wrong??" "THAT GIRL! SHE OPENED THE DOOR AND SAID NOTHING, SHE DIDN'T SAY HI OR SMILE OR ANYTHING THEM SHE WAS WEARING HER PJS', EVEN AFTER A GAVE HER BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES! SHE HESITATED TO LET ME IN, AND STILL LIED!!! TAEMINNIE!!" Hyung burst out as soon as we closed the door, "I- I don't understand.. Is she a bad girl??"

"NO SHE - SHE'S JUST!!!! SHE LOOKED CUTER THAN ME IN HER PJ'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyung let himself fall on the bed, like a little kid, it was one of those days which only occur every 100 years.

"hyung..you gave her your PJ's and she looked cuter than you?" Then this noona isn't bad??