Plan??

You love ME right?

Chapter 13:

 

 

Hye Ri:

"I KNOW! THEY WILL NEVER-" *slip* "Waaah WOW." I landed right on my buttom. 

 

And it goes 1, 2, 3 action this ain’t a movie (Yeah~)

I’m coming out 100% raw the true, the real me
Victim of conformity pressed down on all fours
Stand up, fight back the world it’s yours.

 

Nu'est Action Began to play. "Y-yoboseyo?" I answered the phone.

 

"Hello, Hye Ri? Is that you?" A girls voice came from my phone.

"N-Nae" I pulled myself up using my one free hand. "Why does you're voice sound so weird?" My friend asked.

"Well.. I kinda had a little accident." I didn't want anyone to know I fell in the bathroom, but I guess its not really hard to guess, since it is Me.

"You fell didn't you?" I heard another voice, Jia's voice to be exact. "Umm.. Yes, but it wasn't my fault! there was water on the floor and--- YAH! guys, I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU!!!!"

"What is she saying?"Krystal asked through the phone. "I don't know, I can't hear her. think she said hi, or something. Hold on."

"GUYS?? Hello?? " Thinking they had hanged up on me, I looked at my phone, checking if the call had ended or not.

"YAH!! Say something!" I yelled through the phone. "Ah.. Hye Ri, don't scream! that hurt my ear!" Oops. Thank you thank you. I knew bad luck couldn't strike me horribly just like that.

"I knew we couldn't leave her alone. Even if she had Sunny with her." Krystal said again.

"Guys, can you help me with something? PLEASE!" I begged, I didn't care what they were talking about, I needed their help!"

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. Just bring everyone of that isn't busy!" I hanged up and looked at myself, smiling, was i really going to go that far just to not see those jerks again?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Ring Ding Do​ng* 

The bell rang and I ran quickly to get it. (AN: I know there isn't a door bell that rings like this but Mine, for my future house will!! hahah xP)

"You came! Come in-" I opened the door only expecting few of them to show up, but they really did find who ever wasn't busy today.

Do I remember them all? they all have changed!! I thought to myself. Ofcourse you do Hye Ri! they were you're best friends weren't they?!

"You didn't say who could came and who couldn't so those of us who don't have photoshoots or interviews came." Luna responded. Okay let me explain.. all of us go to school together, they are famous singers who wanted to become friends with someone like ..me, and now they aren't around school anymore. My school is a private school where famous singers attend, but its rare seeing them at school since they are all busy.

Different friends really, I met them all during some really weird and awkward situations. Ji-eun for example is known as IU,  I missed up her dress my accident. Then there are the 2NE1 (Dara, Park bom, CL, and Minzy) members..that I rather not say. MissA; Fei, Jia, Min, and Suzy, I played videos games against them... and F(x): Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal - I met them at the cafeteria, that's all I should say.

"Sorry, the others were busy" Sulli apologized.

"Victoria, Dara, Par Bom, and Fei, all had things to do." Amber added.

"Don't apologized! Its fine."

"Sooo what can we do for you?" Ji-eun asked. I just smiled at them, making them look at me, curiously.

 

AN: Thanks for the comments Guys!!! love you a lot!!! Hope to update soon again :]