Be my friend

You love ME right?

CHAPTER 17:

TAEMIN'S POV~

 

I left Jonghyun to be taken care of by Key umma, hehe that should keep them busy for a while, and the bell will ring soon.

I walked the same direction the new student went and ran as fast as I could, He might get lost, and I wanted to show him around, if he doesn't mind.

Max Max Maxcity Max~

I sang in my head.Wonder where he went.. I looked around.

It Shouldn't be hard to find someone around here."Hi Taemin Oppa: 

"Good morning" I smiled back at the girls who greeted me. "Um. Have you seen a guy shorter than me, that might have looked lost?" I asked hoping to get a yes for an answer. But they all shook their heads. No use.

"Eeep~ Isn't he cool? So mysterious! I want to go out with him, I call Dibs." some noonas were passing by, giggling about a guy.

Were they talking about us again? Their 'Kingkas.' that's what they call us right? Or maybe its someone different, all the others are still back at the school's gate... I shrugged it off.

"Taemin!" My name was called. I thought my imagination at first. "taemin!" I heard again. I looked straight up to see Max waving at me. 

There he is! Hmp, I didn't need to look for him then. "All those girls.." is all he said. "Oh, the noonas? Did you find one you like?" he just looked at me,"Guess not. You'll get used to it. umm, hyung.. Can i ask you a favor?"

 

~~~~~~           ~~~~~~           ~~~~~~                ~~~~~

Hye Ri:

Hyung??? YAH IM YOUNGER THAN HIM! and that's not the problem!! Im not a guy --

I checked my clothes again. Never mind.

I looked at him, guess he realized this cuz he looked at me. gazing down at me. 

"Oh. You're not my hyung?" He asked. What should I say?!  

"hmp. It doesn't matter.. What's the favor?" I tried to stay away from age, its no big difference, im younger by what? A few weeks, a month?

"Could you help me find my noona?? We were waiting for her on the gate, but she never showed up." His words suddenly hit me. Noona again..

"Wae? Your- Your noona? Hye Ri right?" was destiny really going to be this mean to me? It cant be my fate to be this unfortunate! I watched Taemin nod.

Where have I seen this kid for him to call me 'His' noona?

"Uh Taemin, Where  did you meet this noona of yours?" I asked, paying close attention. 

"actually, at first i didn't know who noona was. it was my hyungs who met her directly. So i asked Key umma if he had any pictures of her. He didn't..." I gave him a look, and he continued, "So i begged for him to find one, at least, one picture of her. He called this Noona that's in the same Club as he is and asked her for pictures." A friend, a club wait did he call Key Oppa 'umma'??

"Uh huh, by any chance is this girl he called name.. Sunny?" I forgot I was suppose to be new to this school, and covered my mouth quickly as soon as I realized what I had just said.

"How did you know?" He came closer and looked down at my eyes. I closed them, causing him to chuckle. "Why did you close your eyes?" he asked.

*cough*

"Um, hmp. Don't do that! Im just not used to people..." "Then tell me how did you know the girls name?" he got serious again.

"Because..because she helped me when i came to sign up to this school." i just said whatever idea came to my mind.

"Never mind that. We were talking about your noona. Why do you say she is yours?"

"Because I met her first. before any of my hyungs and I already CALLED DIBS on her. they cant take her." Taemin didn't even look at me, he seemed out, in space. Maybe he wasn't evil like the others.

"You called dibs..?" He only nodded. "will you help me?" He seemed full of hope. Was finding me really that important to him?

 

AN: hey guys. sorry for not updating hopefully you read this and if this was a crappy chap..sorry *bow* i think im getting writers block..