Nightmare/ Darkness

You love ME right?

Chapter 11:

 

Hye Ri:

 

I ran as fast as I could . Trying to escape. It was horrible. Darkeness, that leads to no where. I just ran faster and faster, not minding the dark for right now.

The one thing that scared me more right now we're those behind me. Those who were chasing me.

The faster I ran, the darker it got, if possible, I kept hiding to no success. Hidding and running, but at the end it was always the same, they would find me.

There was no escape, no place for me to hide, and be sure they will never find me. The first to find me was always Key who would always somehow dress me up, the style always changed, every minute, and time, they found me.

"Come Now, you are so pretty, I will sell you off and make sure you go far away enough for me to be the only one that stand out." Key would whisper to my ear, in a really low tone, only I could hear. 

That or he would dress me as a doll and say "I will keep you with me forever...My beautiful doll. You're mine now."

I would try to pull from his hold, but he was stronger. Minho and Jonghyun appeared out of no where, and started to pulling me, one took hold of my right arm and the other pulled my left.

"I want to buy her!" "No sh'e mine!" "Yah. Sh'e my doll get away" The three of them started to pull me, harder and harder, as they yelled out that I belong to them.

They all pulled too hard that at the end I couldn't do anything. I felt my soul being ripped out of me, and looked at my hands, they weren't there!!!

These guys ripped my hands off!! I quickly, in shock, looked at them, they were holding my arms and fighting for them!

"AHHHHHH~~" I yelled out in horror and they all turned to me, their eyes shining in the dark. "N-NOOOOO" I painfully yelled out.

"NOOOOO!!!!" I Jumped up, waking up, screaming my lungs out. I touched my face, I was sweating. Totally broke a cold sweat. I touched my arms, feeling them, making sure it WAS just a dream.

"A sholder, arm..Good..elbow..Good so far..fingers..Okay good." I sigh of relieve scaped my lips. I looked at the clock, "Its sooo early!!! This is going to be a really long night~"

I laid back in my bed. Im doomed!!!